By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Lost World - Review Score List

oniyide said:
whether people understand it or not, Sonic games put up numbers...period. So anyone wondering why they still make it, hell I dont think they have much choice. I cant think of any of Sega's other current series that put up those kinds of numbers. Hell even the worst games across the board still do well. Sonic06 did 1mil JUST on PS3. secret rings was a different kind of crap and did even more. Hell both Rival games on PSP did more than 1mil each ON PSP

Too late.

Sonic just bombed in the UK.

Around the Network

They've never debuted particularly well^

morenoingrato said:
oniyide said:
whether people understand it or not, Sonic games put up numbers...period. So anyone wondering why they still make it, hell I dont think they have much choice. I cant think of any of Sega's other current series that put up those kinds of numbers. Hell even the worst games across the board still do well. Sonic06 did 1mil JUST on PS3. secret rings was a different kind of crap and did even more. Hell both Rival games on PSP did more than 1mil each ON PSP

Too late.

Sonic just bombed in the UK.

Sonic games have legs. Hell shouldnt have to explain that, the numbers are on the site

Sonic Lost World debuts at number 11 in uk sales chart, not full week sales nor digital http://www.tssznews.com/2013/10/21/uk-sales-sonic-lost-world-debuts-11th-overall/

I am really on the fence for this game. I was leaning more towards yes until I saw all the scathing reviews. Now, I'm not sure.