By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I love Naughty Dog

My favorite dev used to be Humongous.
Literally played all their games :)
Sad they're not around anymore, or atleast not how they used to be.

Around the Network

I know this is a video game site and everything but dude. Look at what you're saying. "The highlights of your LIFE are experiencing Naughty Dog video games? I see that you openly acknowledge this as an issue but I really hope something comes along and opens your eyes to all of the other wonderful things that life has to offer.

Candy Crush Saga, perhaps.

I love Naughty Dog and Rockstar. Also, I like Sucker Punch and Square Enix (Sometimes) But my main Bitch is Atlus.

attaboy said:
I know this is a video game site and everything but dude. Look at what you're saying. "The highlights of your LIFE are experiencing Naughty Dog video games? I see that you openly acknowledge this as an issue but I really hope something comes along and opens your eyes to all of the other wonderful things that life has to offer.

Candy Crush Saga, perhaps.

Cheers for being concerned! My 20 year old eyes might open one day.

I took my drivers license recently and I was like "meh.. whatever" but when I popped in the TLOU OST as I was driving, I was like "awesome!!"

Most of the other time goes into studying, which I'm supposed to do now but I ended up making this thread XD

Anfebious said:
I have a lot of love for Nintendo! Also I had an incredible love for Squaresoft... but now I feel nothing...

:( Must be weird..

Around the Network

naughty gods indeed!

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Atlus easily. Games from other developers don't quite have the same charm.

fireburn95 said:
Naughty Dog to me are truely and unarguably the only studio who innovate (ok not the only one but they are the most innovative) They changed up their genres from platformer, racing, action, horror

Innovative is the wrong word!

You can applaud them for the polish, technical prowess, motion capture etc.

but not for "their" Innovation.

This noun is reserved for the groundbreaking titles that appeared over the course of the years.

orniletter said:
fireburn95 said:
Naughty Dog to me are truely and unarguably the only studio who innovate (ok not the only one but they are the most innovative) They changed up their genres from platformer, racing, action, horror

Innovative is the wrong word!

You can applaud them for the polish, technical prowess, motion capture etc.

but not for "their" Innovation.

This noun is reserved for the groundbreaking titles that appeared over the course of the years.

Wii Sports was innovative. Kinectimals was.. innovative I believe. Do not mistake innovative for quality (not taking a bash at any game).

Naughty Dog picked up in gaming where Rare studios dropped the ball.