By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I love Naughty Dog

Haha, I knew it was Aldro before opening the thread. Who else is as mad as him for ND games! It's like we have GT fanatic Ethomaz, we should declare Aldro the ND fanatic! :P



Around the Network

I used to love Naughty Dog, but then they cancelled Jak 4.

I've been bitter ever since.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Their games follow the 'less gameplay more everything else' formula so not much love from me.



My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

m0ney said:
Their games follow the 'less gameplay more everything else' formula so not much love from me.


I don't believe that's the case. Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter are pretty fun.

Uncharted and TLOU multiplayer are also acceptable alternatives for those who can't get into the "cinematic" single-player. I'd even say Uncharted has the best third-person shooter multiplayer on home consoles.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Nintendo in general.

 

Zelda team.

 



"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
F0X said:

I used to love Naughty Dog, but then they cancelled Jak 4.

I've been bitter ever since.


Jak 4 was never announced?



Naughty Dog are my favourite by a mile, every game they've made is amazing



Kane1389 said:
F0X said:

I used to love Naughty Dog, but then they cancelled Jak 4.

I've been bitter ever since.


Jak 4 was never announced?


It was canned before it was even worth announcing.



3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I love bioware even with all of their fuck ups



babuks said:
Haha, I knew it was Aldro before opening the thread. Who else is as mad as him for ND games! It's like we have GT fanatic Ethomaz, we should declare Aldro the ND fanatic! :P

Well I am the Lord of Uncharted in PS Nation and the leader of House of Jollie (Joel+Ellie) XD