By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I love Naughty Dog

I love ND too lol and they are easily my favorite devs of all time. I like entering their contests so I can try to win sign stuff from them lol and so far it's been going great for me =D.

Around the Network

Agree with everything in the OP. They are the only company who release games that I truly anticipate beyond compare.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Geo said:
Agree with everything in the OP. They are the only company who release games that I truly anticipate beyond compare.

Yep, they are up there with Rockstar these days. All they have left to do is skip E3 every year. Heh

IM SO INLOVE WITH THEM ITS CRAZY

Naughty dog has the passion and creativity to narrate a game like no one else. They do and create Best without fails because they know the stuff and passionate about the work they do. Only one studio who have created different kind of games like Racing, platform, Action/Adeventure and Horror.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Aldro, we knew this already!

Edit: Insomniac Games for Ratchet & Clank. Love those two guys.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Haha I love ur enthusiasm man.

I do love ND, but i wish I shared ur degree of love for them. Uncharted 2 gave me a feeling like almost no game ever has. Imo It's seriously a treasure (pun actually not originally intended:). But since then U3 and TLoU both disappointed me (mainly U3).

I think part of the problem is that my hype for ND games since U2 is so high that I inevitably get let down. That's not all of it, but I do think its some of the issue.

And hey! U have my avatar in ur OP:)

Haha, I knew it was Aldro before opening the thread. Who else is as mad as him for ND games! It's like we have GT fanatic Ethomaz, we should declare Aldro the ND fanatic! :P

I used to love Naughty Dog, but then they cancelled Jak 4.

I've been bitter ever since.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero