By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:
If anyone is needing some 4-5 perfect IV Bagon, Dratini, Heracross and Roselia I can hook you up. Haven't bred anything since because now i'm focusing on evolving/completing my dex and getting the rest of the megastones in Y.

Hey Lestatadark, I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the Dratini. I've added you and hopefully will be able to give you something to help fill in your pokedex.

Sure, your FC is 1650-1817-7967 correct? What type of Vivillon do you have? If you have any pattern other than the River, Marine, Elegant, High Plains, Savana and Modern pattern, I'd really appreciate it.

http://cheezburger.com/7854834432 - Vivillon Patterns.

Could I trade you garden to be scatterbug for heracross.  Mine is in w2 and is nicknamed inappropriately to put it nicely. 

Around the Network
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:
If anyone is needing some 4-5 perfect IV Bagon, Dratini, Heracross and Roselia I can hook you up. Haven't bred anything since because now i'm focusing on evolving/completing my dex and getting the rest of the megastones in Y.

Hey Lestatadark, I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the Dratini. I've added you and hopefully will be able to give you something to help fill in your pokedex.

Sure, your FC is 1650-1817-7967 correct? What type of Vivillon do you have? If you have any pattern other than the River, Marine, Elegant, High Plains, Savana and Modern pattern, I'd really appreciate it.

You have a 4 IV roselia? if so I can give you a Icysnow vivillion for it.

Got 3 Roselias with 5 IVs (31 on everything except Atk) + Poison Pint&Timid (two male, one female) and one female 4 IV (except Atk and Def) + Natural Cure&Timid. Which one do you prefer?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Could I trade you garden to be scatterbug for heracross.  Mine is in w2 and is nicknamed inappropriately to put it nicely. 

Sure. Got a female 4 IV (except HP and SpA) Moxie one, two male 4 IV (X HP + X SpA for one, X Def + X SpA for the other) both Moxie and a male 5 IV (X SpA) with Guts ability. 

All of them are Adamant Nature.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Got 3 Roselias with 5 IVs (31 on everything except Atk) + Poison Pint&Timid (two male, one female) and one female 4 IV (except Atk and Def) + Natural Cure&Timid. Which one do you prefer?

A male with 5 IVs, I can use an ability capsule. I'm going online right now... wait, does it have spikes, leaf storm and sleep powder? if not, nevermind...

lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Sure. Got a female 4 IV (except HP and SpA) Moxie one, two male 4 IV (X HP + X SpA for one, X Def + X SpA for the other) both Moxie and a male 5 IV (X SpA) with Guts ability. 

The female please if you would.  Evolved the scatterbug for you just to make sure since I got 1 or 2 through wonder trade.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

A male with 5 IVs, I can use an ability capsule. I'm going online right now... wait, does it have spikes, leaf storm and sleep powder? if not, nevermind...

Doesn't have Spikes, I went with the Toxic Spikes route, but it does have both Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. I can't go online right now, currently at work, going online in about 2 hours.

Current PC Build

TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

The female please if you would.  Evolved the scatterbug for you just to make sure since I got 1 or 2 through wonder trade.

Ok sure, do you mind if we make the trade in about two hours or so? Can't go online at work.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Doesn't have Spikes, I went with the Toxic Spikes route, but it does have both Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. I can't go online right now, currently at work, going online in about 2 hours.

Then give me a female one with 5 IVs, I'll breed the spikes into it myself, thanks in advance!

lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:

Ok sure, do you mind if we make the trade in about two hours or so? Can't go online at work.

I should be free then so will do.

lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:

Then give me a female one with 5 IVs, I'll breed the spikes into it myself, thanks in advance!

Ok then .

Current PC Build