By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Einsam_Delphin said:
Peterisyum said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Peterisyum said:
i have a few 4 IV gibles if u like

Thanks but I already have my perfect Garchomp! I'll check and see if I have any spares for you!

EDIT: I do have a spare, but it's a male meaning I could use it to breed with the Gible TM25 is willing to trade me. After I breed a perfect Rough Skin Garchomp or atleast get the IV set-up to do so, then I can trade it!

that would be awesome thanks!!

Okay I got the Gible so I will start breeding them now! Shouldn't take too long since I'll stop once I have the right IV set-up. Do you have any other 5 IV pocket mons?

i only have the ones im using for battle atm, but i think i have a few 4iv lying around (goomy is one i think)

Around the Network

Hi guys,
I'll be adding everyone tomorrow morning but my FC is 1650-1817-7967 and my name is Ryu (not sure if you need the name :S)

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Peterisyum said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Peterisyum said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Peterisyum said:
i have a few 4 IV gibles if u like

Thanks but I already have my perfect Garchomp! I'll check and see if I have any spares for you!

EDIT: I do have a spare, but it's a male meaning I could use it to breed with the Gible TM25 is willing to trade me. After I breed a perfect Rough Skin Garchomp or atleast get the IV set-up to do so, then I can trade it!

that would be awesome thanks!!

Okay I got the Gible so I will start breeding them now! Shouldn't take too long since I'll stop once I have the right IV set-up. Do you have any other 5 IV pocket mons?

i only have the ones im using for battle atm, but i think i have a few 4iv lying around (goomy is one i think)

Are you willing to trade Yveltal? I'm trying to get a box full of them, and maybe I'll do the same with Xerneas hehe.

aryu said:
Hi guys,
I'll be adding everyone tomorrow morning but my FC is 1650-1817-7967 and my name is Ryu (not sure if you need the name :S)

Well it'd just be nice to know who the heck you are in game lol. Your VGC name and X/Y name are similar enough though so yee wont have to worry about it. Anywho, I'll be adding you so you better add me back! My FC: 0731-5734-9143

Einsam_Delphin said:
aryu said:
Hi guys,

Well it'd just be nice to know who the heck you are in game lol. Your VGC name and X/Y name are similar enough though so yee wont have to worry about it. Anywho, I'll be adding you so you better add me back! My FC: 0731-5734-9143

Added :D Got 300 odd pokemon at the moment so if you're up for a trade, give me a shout :)

P.S. Heading to bed now as it's 2:36am here in the UK.

PlayStation Nation

Around the Network
aryu said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
aryu said:
Hi guys,

Added :D Got 300 odd pokemon at the moment so if you're up for a trade, give me a shout :)

Do you play competitive?

tbone51 said:
aryu said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
aryu said:
Hi guys,

Do you play competitive?

Going to play competitively after getting a stable team. I am EV training my pokemon at the moment and have got pokerus. All my pokemon currently have reasonable stats but hoping to get a Dragonite and Electross in my team to replace my Garchomp and Ampharos.

PlayStation Nation

aryu said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
aryu said:
Hi guys,

P.S. Heading to bed now as it's 2:36am here in the UK.

If you've got a Volt Absorb Pachirisu in that pile of 300, then you know I'd want to trade! Though I should probably figure what other Pokemons I want to make trading easier, but the problem is I really like my current time as it is. Guess I'll mainly just focus on completing the Pokedex when trading then.

Oh, and good night!

Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Hey Delphin are you looking for a volt absorb pachirisu? I have a safari with one, if you want I can catch one for you

Yes please do! If you're not looking for anything specific in return, I could give you a Bulbasaur with 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs, Brave nature, and knows Power Whip. Either that, or I could throw you another Yveltal.

Are you still looking for one? If so of what gender?

MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Hey Delphin are you looking for a volt absorb pachirisu? I have a safari with one, if you want I can catch one for you

Yes please do! If you're not looking for anything specific in return, I could give you a Bulbasaur with 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs, Brave nature, and knows Power Whip. Either that, or I could throw you another Yveltal.

Are you still looking for one? If so of what gender?

Gender doesn't matter as hidden abilitys can now be passed down from the male if they breed with a Ditto (thank goodness!), though it's only like a 50% chance, but even still I can just breed them until I get a female with the hidden ability, and then use her from then on.