By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Hey Delphin are you looking for a volt absorb pachirisu? I have a safari with one, if you want I can catch one for you

Yes please do! If you're not looking for anything specific in return, I could give you a Bulbasaur with 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs, Brave nature, and knows Power Whip. Either that, or I could throw you another Yveltal.

Are you still looking for one? If so of what gender?

Gender doesn't matter as hidden abilitys can now be passed down from the male if they breed with a Ditto (thank goodness!), though it's only like a 50% chance, but even still I can just breed them until I get a female with the hidden ability, and then use her from then on.

Let me catch you one and I will trade with you when ready

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Hey Delphin are you looking for a volt absorb pachirisu? I have a safari with one, if you want I can catch one for you

Yes please do! If you're not looking for anything specific in return, I could give you a Bulbasaur with 31/31/31/31/31/x IVs, Brave nature, and knows Power Whip. Either that, or I could throw you another Yveltal.

Are you still looking for one? If so of what gender?

Gender doesn't matter as hidden abilitys can now be passed down from the male if they breed with a Ditto (thank goodness!), though it's only like a 50% chance, but even still I can just breed them until I get a female with the hidden ability, and then use her from then on.

Alright but I still don't know what you want.

Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Im sorry to say this but I was wrong, while I was looking for the safari I found out that I dont have any electric safari with a pachirisu, Im also lacking one with pikachu and manectric :( 

MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Im sorry to say this but I was wrong, while I was looking for the safari I found out that I dont have any electric safari with a pachirisu, Im also lacking one with pikachu and manectric :( 

MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Do you need a Manetric? I got you.

Around the Network

If anyone is needing some 4-5 perfect IV Bagon, Dratini, Heracross and Roselia I can hook you up. Haven't bred anything since because now i'm focusing on evolving/completing my dex and getting the rest of the megastones in Y.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

think Im done with this game for now, going to start playing LoZ: OoT again for awhile

lestatdark said:
If anyone is needing some 4-5 perfect IV Bagon, Dratini, Heracross and Roselia I can hook you up. Haven't bred anything since because now i'm focusing on evolving/completing my dex and getting the rest of the megastones in Y.

Hey Lestatadark, I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the Dratini. I've added you and hopefully will be able to give you something to help fill in your pokedex.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Hey Lestatadark, I'd be grateful if you could hook me up with the Dratini. I've added you and hopefully will be able to give you something to help fill in your pokedex.

Sure, your FC is 1650-1817-7967 correct? What type of Vivillon do you have? If you have any pattern other than the River, Marine, Elegant, High Plains, Savana and Modern pattern, I'd really appreciate it.

http://cheezburger.com/7854834432 - Vivillon Patterns.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
aryu said:
lestatdark said:

Sure, your FC is 1650-1817-7967 correct? What type of Vivillon do you have? If you have any pattern other than the River, Marine, Elegant, High Plains, Savana and Modern pattern, I'd really appreciate it.

http://cheezburger.com/7854834432 - Vivillon Patterns.

You have a 4 IV roselia? if so I can give you a Icysnow vivillion for it.