By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:

Sure. Got a female 4 IV (except HP and SpA) Moxie one, two male 4 IV (X HP + X SpA for one, X Def + X SpA for the other) both Moxie and a male 5 IV (X SpA) with Guts ability. 

All of them are Adamant Nature.

The female please if you would.  Evolved the scatterbug for you just to make sure since I got 1 or 2 through wonder trade.

Ok sure, do you mind if we make the trade in about two hours or so? Can't go online at work.

I should be free then so will do.

Sure. I think i've already added you to my friend list as well, but just to make sure, what's your ingame name?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

The female please if you would.  Evolved the scatterbug for you just to make sure since I got 1 or 2 through wonder trade.

Ok sure, do you mind if we make the trade in about two hours or so? Can't go online at work.

Sure. I think i've already added you to my friend list as well, but just to make sure, what's your ingame name?

Stefan, and aye we're on each others lists seen you during my wonder trade sessions.

TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

Stefan, and aye we're on each others lists seen you during my wonder trade sessions.

Ah yes, you're my ingame friend that has a Breloom on his Friend Safari .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

Gen 6 was not kind to breloom, which meant I avoided being in demand lol.  Unlike you and wartortle.

TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

Gen 6 was not kind to breloom, which meant I avoided being in demand lol.  Unlike you and wartortle.

Hey, a Technician Breloom is still all kinds of awesome. His LO Mach Punches are still devastating enough and Low Sweep is always a threat to people trying to switch in (unless you're a Gale Wings Talonflame, to which Breloom is screwed anyway). 

Edit - By the way, i'm online now if you want to trade.

Current PC Build

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

Hey, a Technician Breloom is still all kinds of awesome. His LO Mach Punches are still devastating enough and Low Sweep is always a threat to people trying to switch in (unless you're a Gale Wings Talonflame, to which Breloom is screwed anyway). 

Low sweep got buffed which ironically nerfs it for breloom lol, the infiltrator buff and spore nerf though is bad for him.  I don't keep up with smogon since I'm not competitive but he will work in UU.

I'll go online now.

TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

Low sweep got buffed which ironically nerfs it for breloom lol, the infiltrator buff and spore nerf though is bad for him.  I don't keep up with smogon since I'm not competitive but he will work in UU.

I'll go online now.

Grass types being immune to Spore sucks big time, but Low Sweep's usefulness never was on it's BP, but actually on it's 100% 1 Stage Speed reduction. That wreacks havoc on those Scarf users and fast types and destroys entire strategies as well.

Infiltrator being able to overcome Substitute is just nasty though.

Thanks for the Vivillon .

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:
lestatdark said:
TM25 said:

I'll go online now.

Grass types being immune to Spore sucks big time, but Low Sweep's usefulness never was on it's BP, but actually on it's 100% 1 Stage Speed reduction. That wreacks havoc on those Scarf users and fast types and destroys entire strategies as well.

Infiltrator being able to overcome Substitute is just nasty though.

Thanks for the Vivillon .

Cheers for heracross like I said mines got an obscene name and with Nintendo I don't know if it will be allowed to come forward from pokebank.

That's true if he can learn bulldoze he could still attempt it, but if sticky webb takes off better doing something else with the moveslot.

Anybody up for a 6vs6 single battle i'll be ready in 15min-20min!

tbone51 said:
Anybody up for a 6vs6 single battle i'll be ready in 15min-20min!

Count me in, let me get my pokes from the box

Current PC Build