By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody up for a 6vs6 single battle i'll be ready in 15min-20min!

Count me in, let me get my pokes from the box

Great!!! I wanted to test out 2 pokemon from my team! Also gamechat on? Up to you, im readyin 3mins

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
Anybody up for a 6vs6 single battle i'll be ready in 15min-20min!

Count me in, let me get my pokes from the box

Great!!! I wanted to test out 2 pokemon from my team! Also gamechat on? Up to you, im readyin 3mins

Sure

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Oh damn, why did I had a disconnect?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

---- Sorry, no sweet deals for you guys, I'm keeping them all for me! ---- TruckOSaurus

lestatdark said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:

Got 3 Roselias with 5 IVs (31 on everything except Atk) + Poison Pint&Timid (two male, one female) and one female 4 IV (except Atk and Def) + Natural Cure&Timid. Which one do you prefer?

A male with 5 IVs, I can use an ability capsule. I'm going online right now... wait, does it have spikes, leaf storm and sleep powder? if not, nevermind...

Doesn't have Spikes, I went with the Toxic Spikes route, but it does have both Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. I can't go online right now, currently at work, going online in about 2 hours.

Then give me a female one with 5 IVs, I'll breed the spikes into it myself, thanks in advance!

Ok then .

Hey, I'm home now, I'm going online right now. ingame name is lucian, I'll check if I have you added.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:
lestatdark said:

Got 3 Roselias with 5 IVs (31 on everything except Atk) + Poison Pint&Timid (two male, one female) and one female 4 IV (except Atk and Def) + Natural Cure&Timid. Which one do you prefer?

A male with 5 IVs, I can use an ability capsule. I'm going online right now... wait, does it have spikes, leaf storm and sleep powder? if not, nevermind...

Doesn't have Spikes, I went with the Toxic Spikes route, but it does have both Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. I can't go online right now, currently at work, going online in about 2 hours.

Then give me a female one with 5 IVs, I'll breed the spikes into it myself, thanks in advance!

Ok then .

Hey, I'm home now, I'm going online right now. ingame name is lucian, I'll check if I have you added.

I think I have you on my friend list, you still online? Connecting now as well.

Current PC Build

Thanks for the Vivillon . I know Leaf Storm doesn't appear on the Roselia movelist, but that's because I left it at level 1 on the day care. If you go to the move re-learner, you'll see that it is there, plus any roselias you'll breed out of it, will have it as well.

Edit - Oh crap, bad disconnect timing, sorry about it, I don't know what's happening to my internet today.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:

Thanks for the Vivillon . I know Leaf Storm doesn't appear on the Roselia movelist, but that's because I left it at level 1 on the day care. If you go to the move re-learner, you'll see that it is there, plus any roselias you'll breed out of it, will have it as well.

Edit - Oh crap, bad disconnect timing, sorry about it, I don't know what's happening to my internet today.

Thx for the roselia, now I'll have to do some breeding '-'. enjoy your vivillion, take good care of it, he was my partner in the main game, bye bye Butterfree Vivillion!

MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Gender doesn't matter as hidden abilitys can now be passed down from the male if they breed with a Ditto (thank goodness!), though it's only like a 50% chance, but even still I can just breed them until I get a female with the hidden ability, and then use her from then on.

Let me catch you one and I will trade with you when ready

Alright but I still don't know what you want.

Im sorry to say this but I was wrong, while I was looking for the safari I found out that I dont have any electric safari with a pachirisu, Im also lacking one with pikachu and manectric :( 

Nope you were right afterall! Thanks again for the Volt Absorb Pachirisu! ^_^

Why is everyobody using Rotom-W? Am I the only one who tries not to be cliche?