Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%
 
Typlosion 12 4.36%
 
Feraligtor 20 7.27%
 
Sceptile 17 6.18%
 
Swampert 20 7.27%
 
Torterra 5 1.82%
 
Infernape 11 4.00%
 
Empoleon 7 2.55%
 
Unova Starter? 9 3.27%
 
Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%
 
Total:240

Added ya, my FC is in my sig

Edit: This was directed at Pacho



I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

Around the Network

Still have my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie up for trade.

Seeking other viable pokemon with 5 IV's.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Still have my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie up for trade.

Seeking other viable pokemon with 5 IV's.

Have these following 5 IVs pokes:

Rock Head Naive male Bagon: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale female Dratini: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/31/X/31/31/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Jolly Marve Scale female Dratini: X/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Guts female Heracross: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/X/31/31
3 Timid Poison Point Roselias (2 Male, 1 Female): 31/X/31/31/31/31

Interested in any?



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I also have some joltik, chespin, togepi and gastlys with 4 or 5 IVs and Im looking for other pokes



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Still have my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie up for trade.

Seeking other viable pokemon with 5 IV's.

Have these following 5 IVs pokes:

Rock Head Naive male Bagon: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale female Dratini: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/31/X/31/31/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Jolly Marve Scale female Dratini: X/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Guts female Heracross: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/X/31/31
3 Timid Poison Point Roselias (2 Male, 1 Female): 31/X/31/31/31/31

Interested in any?

That Rotom looks sexy (guessing the one you have on your team is 31/x/31/31/31/31), could make some nice Rotom-W or Rotom-H (tho getting HP Grass will be a pain for Rotom-H).

Let's trade.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
I also have some froakies, joltik, chespin, togepi and gastlys with 4 or 5 IVs and Im looking for other pokes


Got any good togepi? Wats the options on them



_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Still have my 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie up for trade.

Seeking other viable pokemon with 5 IV's.

Have these following 5 IVs pokes:

Rock Head Naive male Bagon: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale female Dratini: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/31/X/31/31/31
Jolly Marvel Scale male Dratini: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Jolly Marve Scale female Dratini: X/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Guts female Heracross: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Timid Levitate Rotom: 31/31/31/X/31/31
3 Timid Poison Point Roselias (2 Male, 1 Female): 31/X/31/31/31/31

Interested in any?

That Rotom looks sexy (guessing the one you have on your team is 31/x/31/31/31/31), could make some nice Rotom-W or Rotom-H (tho getting HP Grass will be a pain for Rotom-H).

Let's trade.

Yup, though I'm keeping the EV spread and moveset close to heart .

Going online now, let me just finish my current S.T for Rotom-W.

Edit: Btw, what's your ingame name? 



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
I also have some froakies, joltik, chespin, togepi and gastlys with 4 or 5 IVs and Im looking for other pokes


Got any good togepi? Wats the options on them

Togepi is actually my only pokemon with three IVs or less because it was the fastest to get what I wanted, I have all males:

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/31

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/31/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/31/X



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
I also have some froakies, joltik, chespin, togepi and gastlys with 4 or 5 IVs and Im looking for other pokes


Got any good togepi? Wats the options on them

Togepi is actually my only pokemon with three IVs or less because it was the fastest to get what I wanted, I have all males:

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/31

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/31/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/31/X


damn males are a pain, i needed a female, how about Chespin? Nature/ does it have hidden ability?



MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
MANUELF said:
I also have some froakies, joltik, chespin, togepi and gastlys with 4 or 5 IVs and Im looking for other pokes


Got any good togepi? Wats the options on them

Togepi is actually my only pokemon with three IVs or less because it was the fastest to get what I wanted, I have all males:

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/X/31

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/31/31/X/X

Modest/Serene Grace with 31/X/X/31/31/X

Could I have some info on the chespin and joltik by any chance.  That's if your interested in

Timid male flame body magby x/x/31/31/31/31

Timid male flash fire houndour 31/x/31/31/31/x

Jolly female steadfast riolu x/31/31/x/x/31 with bullet punch