By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I'm guessing your Rotom-W is a or Choice Specs/Scarf user. ;p

You'd be wrong . It's much, much more useful/annoying than that .

Thanks for the froakie! .

Hmmmm maybe Bulky?

Dem speedy Pain Spilts?

Totally forgot you had a Metagross....

Mix of Fast/Bulky Rotom, with Substitute + Pain Split + Leftovers. Tried it on Pokemon-Online and this was one of the most difficult things to counter.

So Rotom-W@Leftovers

Levitate | Timid

252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 SpA

Subsititute

Pain Split

Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave

Hydro Pump 

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
TM25 said:
MANUELF said:
TM25 said:
MANUELF said:

I only have male chespin, some with their hidden ability and a whole lot of unnnerve joltik with some compound eyes, I dont list all of them because I have boxes of them

Female compound eyes by any chance? if so what would you like from what I listed?

I have two joltiks that complete your request:

Timid/Compund Eyes 31/31/X/X/31/31

Timid/Compound Eyes 31/X/31/X/31/31

If you want any of them for your houndour tell me

Could I have the joltik with both defense and sp defense please.  For 1 houndour.

Im okay with that, I already have you on my friend list right?

_crazy_man_ said:
lestatdark said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Hmmmm maybe Bulky?

Dem speedy Pain Spilts?

Totally forgot you had a Metagross....

Mix of Fast/Bulky Rotom, with Substitute + Pain Split + Leftovers. Tried it on Pokemon-Online and this was one of the most difficult things to counter.

So Rotom-W@Leftovers

Levitate | Timid

252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 SpA

Subsititute

Pain Split

Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave

Hydro Pump 

Close:

Rotom-W @Leftovers

Levitate/Timid

124 HP/ 124 Spe/ 252 SpA

Substitute

Pain Split 

Will-O-Wisp / Volt Switch (still up in the air for this, as I might need a quick getaway move from time to time)

Hydro Pump

Has enough bulk to sucessfully use Sub+Pain and can deal deadly blows to those expecting to this be just another bulky Rotom-W. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

MANUELF said:
TM25 said:
MANUELF said:
TM25 said:
MANUELF said:

I only have male chespin, some with their hidden ability and a whole lot of unnnerve joltik with some compound eyes, I dont list all of them because I have boxes of them

Female compound eyes by any chance? if so what would you like from what I listed?

I have two joltiks that complete your request:

Timid/Compund Eyes 31/31/X/X/31/31

Timid/Compound Eyes 31/X/31/X/31/31

If you want any of them for your houndour tell me

Could I have the joltik with both defense and sp defense please.  For 1 houndour.

Im okay with that, I already have you on my friend list right?

Yes sorry. Cheers for the joltik!

Would be a nice touch if the trade sequence showed the variable pokeballs but alas standard is more efficient likely

tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

Houndour sounds good, i can trade you something good for one!

I gave that one to Manuelf sorry.  I have a female timid houndour with 31 sp attack and sp defense tho, I know it's only 2 max iv's but If you want it let me know what you have.

Growlithe (friend safari) likely breeds with houndour so you could probably get the other ivs easy that way.

Around the Network
TM25 said:
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

Houndour sounds good, i can trade you something good for one!

I gave that one to Manuelf sorry.  I have a female timid houndour with 31 sp attack and sp defense tho, I know it's only 2 max iv's but If you want it let me know what you have.

Growlithe (friend safari) likely breeds with houndour so you could probably get the other ivs easy that way.

i'll take that one if you dont mind, i'll give you a pokemon with 4 perfect iv's for it!

tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

i'll take that one if you dont mind, i'll give you a pokemon with 4 perfect iv's for it!

Ok it's yours, what are you offering up though?

TM25 said:
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

want a female hidden ability gible with 3 perfect iv's? (jolly HP/SpDef/Speed 31 IV's)

tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

want a female hidden ability gible with 3 perfect iv's? (jolly HP/SpDef/Speed 31 IV's)

I have one of those, do you have any huge power bunnelby female?

TM25 said:
tbone51 said:
TM25 said:

I have one of those, do you have any huge power bunnelby female?

no only male's,i have 4 perfect iv Aron with impish nature