By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240

After 120+ eggs I got the Froakie I needed, well actually 2 of them.

The spare is 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie.

Willing to trade for another viable 5 IV pokemon, no shinies tho cause they aren't my thing.

Now to Wonder Trade all the failures! >.>

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

I don't mind, but I'm still in the process of breeding a team that doesn't suck IV wise. The ditto I got turned out to be a bit worse than I hoped, 31/27/31/29/27/31, I'm trying to pass down higher stats, but I keep getting pokemon off the GTS with terrible att/satt ivs, like 1-4 range. Hopefully soon I'll have a competitive team. 

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

_crazy_man_ said:

After 120+ eggs I got the Froakie I needed, well actually 2 of them.

The spare is 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Timid Male Froakie.

Willing to trade for another viable 5 IV pokemon, no shinies tho cause they aren't my thing.

Now to Wonder Trade all the failures! >.>

I got you! Hold it for me pls

@Crazy

i think i have a female helioptile with 6 perfect ivs

Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
I just breed my seventh pokemon, hope it can help me overcome Delphin togekiss

Fix that internet so we can find out!

Also Tatewaki75, I don't know if you saw my shout out but your third pokemom is Piloswine. I also don't know if you're able yet, but if you are we should battle!

I wish I could, the internet in Mexico is in the hands of Telmex  and its owner Carlos Slim monopoly, there is no other choice for a telephone or an internet service, also I never had these problems on the DS games, look like the more demanding battles are too much

PD: My newest video is UQ6C-WWWW-WWW2-FL4X

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
@Crazy

i think i have a female helioptile with 6 perfect ivs

It's usefulness is still up in the air, I'm going to have to pass on that for now.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Ok people add me :D
FC:2535-3756-3237

Tatewaki75 said:

I don't mind, but I'm still in the process of breeding a team that doesn't suck IV wise. The ditto I got turned out to be a bit worse than I hoped, 31/27/31/29/27/31, I'm trying to pass down higher stats, but I keep getting pokemon off the GTS with terrible att/satt ivs, like 1-4 range. Hopefully soon I'll have a competitive team. 

It would be an even battle then! I've just barely started IV breeding and postponed it soon after since it was boring and I wanted to battle! xD
Btw how do you know their exact IVs? Also when looking for Dittos on the GTS, narrow the results down to Lv.30 only as that means they came from a safari so they'll have atleast 2 perfect IVs guaranteed.

I just popped their stats into this IV caclculator and it gave me a guestamite. 

http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

I'm the result of someone exclusively playing Final Fantasy XI from the PS2 release till 2010, and only stopping for small bouts of catch up. 

3DS Friend Code: Tate - Uh.. stuff happened... I need to get a new 3DS 

Switch FC: SW-3272-7705-6029

If you add me, please let me know so I can add you back. =D

FFXI Character: Formally Tatewaki of Cerberus, Now Arngrim Of Sylph.  Retired forever. ; ;

FFXIV Character: Tate Raken of Hyperion

All time favorite game: Chrono Trigger. 

All time favorite Manga: One piece... Followed by Ranma 1/2. 

MANUELF said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MANUELF said:
I just breed my seventh pokemon, hope it can help me overcome Delphin togekiss

Fix that internet so we can find out!

Also Tatewaki75, I don't know if you saw my shout out but your third pokemom is Piloswine. I also don't know if you're able yet, but if you are we should battle!

I wish I could, the internet in Mexico is in the hands of Telmex  and its owner Carlos Slim monopoly, there is no other choice for a telephone or an internet service, also I never had these problems on the DS games, look like the more demanding battles are too much

PD: My newest video is UQ6C-WWWW-WWW2-FL4X

Dang that suuuuuccckkkksssss!!! Atleast it should be fine for games like Mario Kart and Smash Bros. since a race/battle only last a few minutes.