By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU Vs. 3DS: Which should i buy?

3ds, has better first and 3rd party support, lots of games and plus its cheaper

Wii u has no really good games as of right now

Around the Network

Uh. Yes it does^

Get the Gamecube.

Wii U

Your replays are amazing guys, I'm really leaning towards a 3DS. Im trying to find a XL for around £100.. impossible

Around the Network

Personally I'd go with Wii U between the two.

It's very difficult to adjust back to 3DS once you're used to the Vita and Wii U has Pikmin 3 which is one of my GOTYs. Some very good looking exclusives on the way for it too so I think it's going to hit it's stride in the next 6 months.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

3DS is a great choice. Don't set yourself up with another heartache with the Wii U just as you have been with the Vita

PlaystaionGamer said:
Your replays are amazing guys, I'm really leaning towards a 3DS. Im trying to find a XL for around £100.. impossible

You can't even get a 2DS for £100 atm. £150 is going to be about as good as it'll get for a 3DS XL, most places want £180.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Easy choice. Get the 3DS. It's cheaper, has more games, will have better dev support in the long run, and it's portable.

As a fan of both, I'd say 3DS. Bigger existing library, cheaper, and fills the portable niche not being filled by the Vita. The Wii U would not be a bad choice, but I suspect you'd appreciate the 3DS more per what you're spending.

Love and tolerate.