By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBOAT strikes again: Says not to expect 1080p in Xbox One

Wright said:

Dat crazyness in this thread. CBOAT brings the worst of some people out.

From all three sides.

Worse than yesterday?

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

From all three sides.

Worse than yesterday?

Definitively not xD

Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

From all three sides.

Worse than yesterday?

Definitively not xD

What fun we had.

funny how people trying so hard to make cboats' claims true when they don't even plan to buy that console. Enjoy the damn games, graphics don't matter much. Still, i have yet to see a ps4 lauch title which surpass forza 5 or Ryse graphically. To me gameplay and story matters though.

Saviour said:
funny how people trying so hard to make cboats' claims wrong when they don't even plan to buy that console. Enjoy the damn games, graphics don't matter much. Still, i have yet to see a ps4 lauch title which surpass forza 5 or Ryse graphically. To me gameplay and story matters though.

Fixed for accuracy .

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Sounds hardly like a problem. We just went through a generation that advertised HD graphics and regularly came short of 720p. Didn't bother people too much, because the vast majority can't tell the difference. And when I say "vast majority", I include gamers who post on message boards.

That's because forums are like masturbation, they make people blind.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I watch tv at 720p, I live life at 720p why the hell would I want to game at 1080p that would fuck my brain up, once again microsoft is pro-brain and Sony are trying to destroy the brain of future generations

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

fatslob-:O said:

What exactly is the difference ?

I showed you a counter example to your statement about diminishing returns and you give me "30fps is good enough." -_- (epic fail)

Do you even understand the 'diminishing returns' argument? It means, the jump from 480 to 720 is more important than from 720 to 1080 and that is more important than from 1080 to 4K. For framerate it means, trhe jump from 30 to 60 fps is more important than the one from 60 to 120 fps or from 120 to 240 fps.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

He says "this place is nuts"...so, I take it he works at MS..and more specifically, at the Xbox division? (or whatever it´s called nowadays)

now I am curious about all the replacements

Click HERE and be happy