By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBOAT strikes again: Says not to expect 1080p in Xbox One

walsufnir said:

And even then it's wrong. He was wrong a lot of times, still people tend to believe him. Also, don't use numbers if they are wrong. There are words for what you want to say.

Just try to show what he was wrong.

PS. Hint... he is over 90% right.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Kane1389 said:
walsufnir said:
Kane1389 said:

He's been right on about 99% stuff related to Microsoft, his Sony record is worse, he even said so himself. Given that this is Microsoft related news, theres a very very high chance he's right

how did you calculate 99%?

I said that figuratively. I didnt think someone would take that seriously. You learn something new every time.

And even then it's wrong. He was wrong a lot of times, still people tend to believe him. Also, don't use numbers if they are wrong. There are words for what you want to say.

He was right a lot more often than wrong, especially about Xbox related stuff

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Just try to show what he was wrong.

PS. Hint... he is over 90% right.

We don't even know every  time what he wants to tell us... But please, ethomaz, as you are very active in CBOAT threads, do us all a favor and gather everything. And don't leave out his last leak which was completely bull. I still don't know who he is but if he is really an insider I can't understand how he could have been so wrong the last time.

Kane1389 said:
walsufnir said:
Kane1389 said:
walsufnir said:
Kane1389 said:

He's been right on about 99% stuff related to Microsoft, his Sony record is worse, he even said so himself. Given that this is Microsoft related news, theres a very very high chance he's right

how did you calculate 99%?

I said that figuratively. I didnt think someone would take that seriously. You learn something new every time.

He was right a lot more often than wrong, especially about Xbox related stuff

Nobody can deny that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169451&page=1#

I'll just leave this here.

CBOAT is probably right about this.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network

walsufnir said:

We don't even know every  time what he wants to tell us... But please, ethomaz, as you are very active in CBOAT threads, do us all a favor and gather everything. And don't leave out his last leak which was completely bull. I still don't know who he is but if he is really an insider I can't understand how he could have been so wrong the last time.

So wrong with what?

PS4 date? He is a MS leaker and not a Sony one... he said before make this guess... "I don't have insiders in Sony like I have in MS... so it is harder to share Sony stuf" - posted before E3 2013.

Try again... since 2004 you can show it was wrong 5 times for example... vs I don't know 20-30 times right?

Cool, a cboat thread. I wonder how cluttered the NeoGAF thread is with the decaying carcasses of anyone who dares question a guy who has been right and wrong plenty of times.

I guess we can bump this in 5 years to see if he is right since he is claiming 720-900p will be the norm on Xbone (even though a launch game is 1080p60 lulz).

Walsufnir, you sound desperate. The guy is the best in the business of giving leaks, just let it go. We'll see if he's right or wrong this time in a a couple of months, no use trying to discredit the best guy there is.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

J_Allard said:
Cool, a cboat thread. I wonder how cluttered the NeoGAF thread is with the decaying carcasses of anyone who dares question a guy who has been right and wrong plenty of times.

I guess we can bump this in 5 years to see if he is right since he is claiming 720-900p will be the norm on Xbone (even though a launch game is 1080p60 lulz).

He said most of games will be 720p to 900p with few exceptions... Forza is a exception for the launch.

And all the hardware specs showed by MS is inline with that... Xbone will have trouble with 1080p games... even for framebuffer the 32MB is not enough.

You can say PS4 will have trouble with 1080p games too but way less than Xbone.

J_Allard said:

At least we didn't have to wait 5 years to see that he was wrong with the claim that the GPU was being downclocked when in reality it was being upclocked. People have to ask themselves though if this is one of those times that he is pulling shit out of his ass like his PS4 launching in late October prediction for absolutely no good reason.