By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix announced for PS3 (Update: Debut trailer)

I'm looking forward to it

Half of my playthrough of 1 has been me being slightly confused why the worlds aren't quite what I remembered (other than Neverland) because KH II was better in every single way

Can't wait to play through these games again, I just hope that if they are coming out in late 2014, they release it on PS4

Around the Network

i wish they'd release it on ps4.

i would really like to play KH I and II and then eventually III but the number of ps3 games i want to play far exceeds the number of day left before I buy a ps4. seeing as KHIII is just short of forever away a ps4 port would be perfect but alas now i'll probably never play them. :(

So... If I buy KH 1.5HD and KH 2.5HD I will get all the PS2 and PSP KH games, right? The only thing that's left is the 3DS game?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
... uh the PS1 and PS2 shit all over the PS3.

Whats this have to do with anything?

and PS1 shits on everything, ever.

Awesomeness. I am buying this day 1, no matter what.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
leyendax69 said:
Yes! Preparing the road to KH3!

lol two Sora avatars on this topic, very fitting

Two?!  Check again :P.

OMG three

Four 

PS. Great news

PullusPardus said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
... uh the PS1 and PS2 shit all over the PS3.

Whats this have to do with anything?

and PS1 shits on everything, ever.

Its an awesome machine. PS1 was awesome.

PS4 guys, you got Gaikai for your PS3 games. Otherwise, no one said it was time to stop using your PS3 yet. Its still gonna see alot of action next year... and you will thankful for it, because the software drought comes to all systems in the first year.

Nem said:

This one is definitly tempting. BBS and KH2 are much better than KH and chain imo.

I agree.