By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Symmetric VS. Asymmetric Sticks: the final battle

Xbox 360 controller is too heavy though^

The Xbox One controller makes you hold it in a convex manner so it worse than the 360 imo (which D-PAD sucks)

But yea the triggers are great on the 360

Around the Network

Symmetrical.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Xbox 360 controller is too heavy though^

The Xbox One controller makes you hold it in a convex manner so it worse than the 360 imo (which D-PAD sucks)

But yea the triggers are great on the 360

X360 controller is 9oz.  If you cant manage that then you are pretty feeble.  This is the first time EVER that ive heard that it is too heavy with an extremely heavy 4oz difference -_-  

I have heard it feels solid and sturdy though :D

I didnt even mention XBO.  For one i HAVE NOT played it and will wait until i do to judge it.  Id recommend this to everybody before being overly biased.

Batteries^

Its fine when you're play Bayonetta. Then you pick up the controller later and your hand feels wack.

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Batteries^

Its fine when you're play Bayonetta. Then you pick up the controller later and your hand feels wack

You need to quote people for starters.  

2nd off Ill leave you with your opinion though you seem to be trying way to hard to find faults with prob the most uncommon complaint ive ever heard.

Around the Network

Im a strange person.

asymmetrical all the way for me. Personally, I find the symmetrical layouts very uncomfortable while playing FPS, third person action game or anything like that.

It doesn't matter much once your fingers get used to them and muscle's memory develop for the controller. BUT, objectively speaking; symmetrical is the way to go. Reason being is how you have your focus, it's generally why most NIntendo controllers have buttons symmetrical with the d-pad. It's also why they currently moved the analogue sticks in a symmetrical fashion. Focus is on both sticks now, it's no longer on face buttons or d-pads.

Symmetrical. WiiU and PS4 do it right. I don't care where they are as long as it matches.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Symmetric. It's just feels right to me.