By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My gaming life no longer sucks (updated)

darkknightkryta said:
I agree with the people here, buying a PS4 saves you 100 dollars to spend on a 2DS. You just have to find that extra 20 dollars.

But the ps4 has no games ...you know its ...sorry ps fanboys ... dry.

Unless you like pc games than Planetside and the plethora of indies should satisfy you but im not into those types of gaming you know .

Around the Network

Ignore the PS4 salesboys (who recommend a system you never asked for in the first place).

I'd say: Buy Pokémon only and borrow a 3DS to play it, buy an X1 at launch.

Get another job.

Depends on several factors really. What Xbone launch (window) games do you want and how much do you want them? How long would you have to wait before you could afford an Xbone if you got a 3DS + Pokémon first?

My exact feelings but I am getting pokemon Y but I can't get the xbox one :'(

Around the Network

3DS have better games released and better games coming than both XBox 1 and PS4, it a no brainer.

Guys, stop telling him to get a PS4, your not going to change his mind. He's a pretty die hard Xbox fan looking at this thread
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168583&page=1

Let him live in his world of thinking PS4 has no games while he makes lists of games that are multiplat and of unannounced games, time exclusive DLC, Kinect games and let's not forget "downloadable indies" which he obviously is not fond of.

My advice to your thread? Get your Xbone for your "games, games, games"

@ op i salute your eagerness to play xbox one. I'm a little jealous and very exited for you.

I'd probably say get the 3DS, It will have more of a library and Pokemon is a very lengthy game.

If you spot a little girl with a 3DS in her hands (i know they are rare these smartphone days) knock her down and take her 3DS..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)