By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My gaming life no longer sucks (updated)

Blood_Tears said:
Let him live in his Xbox world of thinking PS4 has no games that interest him while he makes lists of Blockbuster(retail) games and multiplats with exclusive dlc, highly probable unannounced games,great timed exclusive DLC, Kinect is awesome games and let's not forget "downloadable indies" which he is not fond of.

fixed.

Seriosly now i love naughty dog,quantic dream,ssm and that game company but they arent there in a excitting way... I know for sure ps4 will have great awesome games in the future like infamous wich i dont like but im sure ps fans love it but now and i will reenforce this word NOW the ps4 does not have an excitting list of games for me again FOR ME.

Around the Network

Get a 2/3DS. I think the Xbone will go down in price by its second xmas, plus the 3DS has more games anyway.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

id get a 3ds for now, im sure the xbone can wait until next year. plus you still have the 360 for that year and 90% of games will be on both Xbone and 360. plus theres a potential price cut for xbone in a years time.

3ds is the way forward. Then if you still want the X1 you could always burgle an old grannys house. Just make sure she doesnt have a gun and/or a big dog, easy money.

PeterSilenced said:
darkknightkryta said:
I agree with the people here, buying a PS4 saves you 100 dollars to spend on a 2DS. You just have to find that extra 20 dollars.

But the ps4 has no games ...you know its ...sorry ps fanboys ... dry.

Unless you like pc games than Planetside and the plethora of indies should satisfy you but im not into those types of gaming you know .

PS4 has DriveClub, Knack, Killzone, Resogun, Many Idie Games and all the Mutli platforms(will play better than Xbone since it has better hardware). So, i would ask you to say that PS4 has no games that you like instead of PS4 has no games.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
PeterSilenced said:

I want pokemon Y but for that i need a 3ds but if a buy a 3ds then i can no longer afford the xbox one at launch and i also love the xbox one.

The 3ds only has pokemon as a game that interestes me but shit its POKEMON ! *starts crying*i want the green pokemon and i also want my charizard Y it sucks i hate you pokemon i am 18 years old for god sakes and you still grab my balls you bitch.

And the xbox one that is the console i want a console that will have many games many many games that i like ...but they aren´t pokemon *Cries louder*

I love you Xbox one but pokemon is pulling hard...

Now its your turn,do you think i should wait for the xbox one or be caught in poke fever and buy pokemon+3ds?

If you choose pokemon,please mention other great 3ds exclusives or your overall experience with the sistem including your hurdles thank you for making my life better.

What about getting a used/refurbished 3DS?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

This problem is simple, get an emulator for pc it there is a 3ds emulator, then buy a ps4, save $100 and see, you are on your way to a 3DS.

Well, the Ps4 + 3DS option sure sounds alot better.

But, as far as 3DS games i own or am planning to get this year:
Tales of the Abyss
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Fire emblem awakening
Pokemon Y
Ace attourney 5
Zelda a link between worlds

Maybe: Sonic lost world, Bravely default.
I also recommend even though i dont own anymore: Kingdom hearts 3D and Sonic generations.

The most interesting games (a matter of opinion I know) for the Xbox One are coming out next year, you can buy the 3DS now with Pokémon and buy the One later on.

A second suggestion... buy a 2DS, if that saves enough money, but I doubt it.

biglittlesps said:
PeterSilenced said:
Unless you like pc games than Planetside and the plethora of indies should satisfy you but im not into those types of gaming you know .

PS4 has DriveClub, Knack, Killzone, Resogun, Many Idie Games and all the Mutli platforms(will play better than Xbone since it has better hardware). So, i would ask you to say that PS4 has no games that you like instead of PS4 has no games.

Did you miss the other part of my comment ?