By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My gaming life no longer sucks (updated)

We have to know the kind of games you like to play. What genres do you like?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Software trumps hardware every time.

3DS has software you want now so get it. Any hardware besides it can wait a year.

Anfebious said:

shooters and RPG ´s

PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:

shooters and RPG ´s

Well then get a 3DS! It has Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei IV. It has lot's of RPG's!

The Xbox one can wait! Besides Halo isn't a launch title. The only shooters are Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4, Titanfall is for 2014

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:

shooters and RPG ´s

Well then get a 3DS! It has Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei IV. It has lot's of RPG's!

The Xbox one can wait! Besides Halo isn't a launch title. The only shooters are Call of Duty Ghosts and Battlefield 4, Titanfall is for 2014

Oh my god its true i dont like infinity wards cod and battlefield 4 looks like 3 and the launch titles will be cheaper come spring,hopefully there will be Titanfall bundles !

Thank you what do you recommend the normal 3ds or the XL (i am not interestested in the 2ds)?

Around the Network
PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:
PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:

shooters and RPG ´s

Oh my god its true i dont like infinity wards cod and battlefield 4 looks like 3 and the launch titles will be cheaper come spring,hopefully there will be Titanfall bundles !

Thank you what do you recommend the normal 3ds or the XL (i am not interestested in the 2ds)?

Well I have the 3DS and the battery time is low. Get an XL it seems way better, I think the battery time is longer too!

Anfebious said:
PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:
PeterSilenced said:
Anfebious said:

shooters and RPG ´s

Well I have the 3DS and the battery time is low. Get an XL it seems way better, I think the battery time is longer too!

Thank you one last question is the 3ds retrocompatible?

PeterSilenced said:

Yes. You can play DS games, and even download (for a price, of course) retro games from the SNES for the 3DS.

Wright said:
PeterSilenced said:

Yes. You can play DS games, and even download (for a price, of course) retro games from the SNES for the 3DS.

Sold 

You are welcome, for my advice it's 30 US$, wright can take 5 US$ for his advice. Have a nice day!

xD