By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Edward Scissorhands bugs me too...

Warning. Swearing ahead.

It's a perfectly fine movie... but it just pisses me off to no end that they never explain why the fuck would Vincient Price gave him scissor hands in the first place!

Anything! I mean... WHY WOULD HE HAVE SCISSOR HANDS!

That's the last thing you would want to make someones hands! Why not claws! Or just nubs! or Hooks! Why Scissors!

Even being Edward Machine Gun Hands would be better because he'd run out of bulles eventually.

Why the hell did they give him the room with the water bed. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's a bad idea!

Why didn't they think to get him prostetics in the first place!

Why would you want to try and sleep with someone who ahs scissor hands! They have freaking scissor hands. That's just so unnesisarily dangerous.

The movie just asks you to suspend too much disbelief.

Around the Network
Joeron said:
Fumanchu said:
Any videogame to movie adaptation.

*cough* Super Mario Bros *cough*

That movie made me feel ashamed to be a Mario fan.

Ooh, actually yeah.  That's the worst movie i've ever seen all the way through.  Good call.

The sequel to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, "Shock Treatment" and the above mentioned "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl". Sharkboy was so bad I got a refund, I didn't know you could do that when I saw Shock Treatment.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Earnest goes to Africa

Phantom Menace!

Around the Network
brainteeth said:
mortal kombat 2

I don't know if this will mean anything to you, but I hated MK2 as a kid. When I was like 12, I saw the flick in the theaters and thought it was the worst movie I had ever seen (keeping in mind that I liked both the games and the 1st movie). I went like 8 years without seeing it until one day my friend convinced me that we should get drunk and watch it. And, I must say, I now think it's awesome. It's still bad, but that wonderous kind of bad.

So, if your old enough to drink, or even if your not (I havn't checked your prof), I recommend getting a friend or two together and take shots whenever a fight breaks out for no reason. It's a good time.

In fact, everyone should do it.

(I can't believe taxi driver, reanimator, the blair witch project, and phone booth were thrown out as worst movie options.... oh well, to each his own).

Oh, I saw The Good Shepherd in theaters a while back, and unfortunately, my friends rented it before I could tell them how crappy it was...they were a few minutes in when I got there.

I don't know if I have a short attention span or what...but that was probably the most boring movie I've ever seen. When I saw it in theaters I actually fell asleep.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

has anybody seen DoA movie last year? Yeah, makes you puke to say the least.

the worst me I've ever seen has to be "Spy Kid 3D", I knew it was a bad idea to get dragged into a kid's movie by my ex, but I've never seen a 3D movie, so I thought it'd be okay, Wow, what an experience. I vow to never seen another movie with any of the actors participated in that movie ever again.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The Return of Swamp Thing!

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

If a movie is so incredibly bad its funny I actually like them. For instance Manos Hands of fate, hands down the biggest POS ever made, but soooooo funny. Especially scenes with a character named Torgo, you people that haven't seen it should look up Torgo on youtube for the gold.

another one like the above would be a crappy movie called Robo Vampire that I have, I nearly cried laughing.

If we are talking about movies that you were hyped to see, and it pissed you off....I'd have to say Transporter 2. I was a big fan of Transporter, and Jason Statham in general, but that was one of the few times I almost walked out.