By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

What is the worst movie you have ever seen? I just watch Dragon Wars and I think that takes the cake. What about you guys?

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Cursed. By the end of the movie, everybody in the theatre was laughing at how bad the movie was and having loud conversations with each other, louder then the actual movie.

I had to take my little brother and sister to see The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl. It was so bad, I wanted to cry. It's amazing how inconsistent Robert Rodriguez is with his movies. Some, like Sin City, are amazing. Others, like this movie and Spy Kids 3, are god awful. This is why I hate having to take my little brother and sister to movies. Damn kids movies.

Alien Vs Predator TWO

god..

what a awful movie

Kazaam with Shaquille O'Neal

Around the Network

Any Horror Movie

Or atleast the most dissapointed one:

I'm a film major and I try to watch as many movies and as many types of movies as I can. I don't think I could name 1 favorite movie. However, I can say, without a doubt:

the 3 hour cut of 'salem's lot' (i believe it was released in 77) is the worst film I have ever seen.

House of the Dead, hands down. Actually, All Souls' Day could compete with that.

Worst CHILDREN'S movie I ever was Felix the Cat: The Movie. There's a reason most people don't even know that Felix the Cat ever HAD a theatrical movie.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Death Proof! What a joke!