By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Dogs Rule said:

I would agree on the modern horror movies, but horror movies from the eightys and early nineties were great. 

I think 90s horror was pretty hit and miss too. However, 80s horror was great. ReAnimator, Evil Dead, The Toxic Avenger, A Nightmare on Elm St.... Nice.

Around the Network

Any videogame to movie adaptation.

Expect No Mercy

*Throws up*

I hated Kill Bill so much so that i couldn't watch the whole movie in the Cinemas

I am a PC gamer.

Death Proof? Surely, you're joking.

Anyway...my friends and I look for crappy movies to watch for laughs...a couple days ago we watched G-Men from Hell...my god was that awful. Apparently it's based off a comic book, but goodness that's no excuse for that garbage.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

RE: Extinction

^I actually enjoyed RE3... and bought it.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

The Core

One of its reviews supposedly said "Puts the science back in science fiction!"

In fact, the opposite is true. Spoilers:
The premise is that a secret government project/weapon has made the Earth's core stop spinning, and this is understandably screwing up the planet's magnetic field. So they plan to fix it by DRILLING to the center of the Earth with LASERS to JUMP-START the Earth's core with NUKES. Problems encountered along the way include a GEODE OVER A MILE IN DIAMETER filled with GIANT DIAMONDS which the machine gets stuck on and they get out in their space suits and JACKHAMMER themselves free. The black guy dies. After they accomplish their goal THE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION PROPELS THEM TO THE TOP OF THE CRUST where they lie on the ocean floor until getting rescued by MOTHERFUCKING WHALES.

And that's just the stuff I haven't mentally blocked out to escape the trauma.

I once described this movie as "Like Plan 9 from Outer Space, only not funny". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Crackerjack 3.

Nobody here will have seen it, and that's as it should be.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Post deleted