By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

btw: I only have a Wii too but I would prefer PsWii

Around the Network

PSWii....But, I prefer WiiC (PC and Wii)....It's much better and has many good games on it...

PSWii for me as well,

Simply because I don't see the need to go for PS360.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well Halo 3 will eventually go to the PC so I would go for a PSWii.

PCWii currently and if Sony will offer a model that is less than $300 and has BC I will eventually be PC-PSWii or whatever acronym you wanna call it.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

PSWii. I was going to go for Wii60 myself but the RRoD and Microsoft's banning innocent people off XBox Live (and telling them they had to buy a new 360!!!) changed my mind, plus the fact that they have the cheek to charge for it when they don't even offer dedicated servers.

I think the 360 is as good as it's going to get whereas the PS3 will only get better. Personally I'd wait to see if the PS3 reaches its potential.

PSWii. I always thought that a 360 would be my second console, but now I've changed my mind since the PS3 price has dropped, and there are finally some game I would want to play on it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Times are changing....a year ago everyones answer would be wii60...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wii360. I have all three, but the 360 offers a much better gaming lineup right now than the PS3, an organized online experience and a cheaper entry point to get into HD gaming. Sure, the PS3 has games coming - but that's the thing - coming. You can buy a 360 for next to nada - $199 used at Gamestop - and several quality titles for under $20. The PS3 has potential, but unless you want full BC, and Blu Ray, the price is much to much right now to fully appreciate the PS3 unless there are games you want to buy RIGHT NOW.

Another few other drawbacks to the PS3 is the insane install times and the lack of upconversion over component cables. With the 360, you download the demos and downloadable content and go. With the PS3, you have to install that crap - and it takes up hard drive space. As far as the lack of upconversion - it does upconvert SDVDs over HDMI, but not over component. That bites.

All that said, you won't be unhappy either way, but the 360 consistently outperforms the PS3 hands down. Yes, developers are starting to figure it out, and it will likely win big in this generation, but the machine is no PS2 and I don't dig buying into potential one bit.

I had a Wii360 setup for a long time until I found a PS3 with full BC. Now, I still find myself playing the Wii360 more than the PS3. It's a good machine, but I fail to see the awesomeness with the PS3 right now (I have Resistance, Motorstorm and a few other titles, btw).

I'm a PSWii60 Thus far Wii > 360 > PS3 on playtime and game amounts... I'm not impressed with the PS3 line up and as funny as it is I bought the 360 for the jRPG lineup lol. PS3 I was going to buy eventually but I felt my hand forced when they were removing B.C. so I bought a 60GB.