By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's wrong with Microsoft?

Chris Hu said:

Your the one that is wrong for not comprehending basic facts and basic math no matter how you want to slice it the fact still remains they launched 11 month and 19 days apart end of story.

So a console that is selling in just US and Japan should sell as much software as a console selling in US, Europe and Japan?

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

Your the one that is wrong for not comprehending basic facts and basic math no matter how you want to slice it the fact still remains they launched 11 month and 19 days apart end of story.

And there in lies your problem, I was debating the overall effect of availability, public opinion, and install bases when I brought up the general availability, with my estimate that nicely covered mainly all of the major regions, if I was saying 'these consoles launched x time apart' then obviously its availability to availability but when talking about the global market and sales performance over time, global availability plays an important part, hence my blanket estimate of availability.

I cannot make it any simpler for you, is English not your native language? If its Chinese or Japanese I will gladly explain it in your native tongue.

Osc89 said:
Chris Hu said:

So a console that is selling in just US and Japan should sell as much software as a console selling in US, Europe and Japan?

Who cares how much sofware they should sell the basic fact is still that they launched 11 month and 19 days apart I guess you can't comprehend basic math either.

Chris Hu said:
Osc89 said:
Chris Hu said:

Who cares how much sofware they should sell
the basic fact is still that they launched 11 month and 19 days apart I guess you can't comprehend basic math either.

Suggestion: read a discussion before joining it.

Frequency said:
Chris Hu said:

And there in lies your problem, I was debating the overall effect of availability, public opinion, and install bases when I brought up the general availability, with my estimate that nicely covered mainly all of the major regions, if I was saying 'these consoles launched x time apart' then obviously its availability to availability but when talking about the global market and sales performance over time, global availability plays an important part, hence my blanket estimate of availability.

I cannot make it any simpler for you, is English not your native language? If its Chinese or Japanese I will gladly explain it in your native tongue.

They launched 11 month and 19 days apart its called basic math use it.  It doesn't get much simpler then that there is nothing to explain.  And the gap is still over 82 million units of software no matter how you want to slice it also.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Frequency said:
Chris Hu said:

They launched 11 month and 19 days apart its called basic math use it.  It doesn't get much simpler then that there is nothing to explain.  And the gap is still over 82 million units of software no matter how you want to slice it also.

Ah I get it, you're one of those people that make a statement, realize it was wrong but defend that statement tooth and nail rather than simply doing to mature thing of just holding up your hand and saying "hey, I was wrong my bad."

the only person here that doesn't understand what's currently being discussed is you, or rather you potentially do but your pride is getting in the way.

"Okay we have established that there is a gap in software, let's take a deeper look at why that is the cas-". "Math doesn't lie its sold more that's all there is to it shut up I'm right

That is basically what is happening here.

Frequency said:
Chris Hu said:
Osc89 said:
Chris Hu said:

Who cares how much sofware they should sell
the basic fact is still that they launched 11 month and 19 days apart I guess you can't comprehend basic math either.

Suggestion: read a discussion before joining it.

LOL you are kidding right, most of the people that posted comments in this thread don't even own a 360 so they can't even fully judge the support that MS still gives the 360 since they have no clue what is available on the Marketplace.

fatslob-:O said:
J_Allard said:
Lets pretend for a second that your "MS abandoned the 360" theory is true (it isn't, but lets pretend). How is that the reason the PS3 ended up outselling it? Since the very day the PS3 launched it was on pace to outsell the 360.

That said, I don't have an issue with a company pushing games back for a new console. I wish Sony held GT6 off for PS4. And I am glad Ryse was changed.

I guess microsoft and nintendo don't intend to please the rest of their customers who bought the console late then. There is a reason gamers trust sony all around when it comes to supporting their consoles for a long lifespan and that in turn just gives them more reason to stick with sony rather than the rest of the console manufacturers. BTW GT6 for the PS3 was a smarter idea seeing as how the PS4's install base would have being an issue. 

Can we say that Sony was in a great position to support the PS1` and 2 because they sold boatloads.  How long did Sony first part support the PS2 after the PS3 hit the market.  How many titles will Sony first Party commit to the PS3 when the PS4 hit the market this year.  Also, MS has not stopped producing games for the 360 or getting games on their XBLA.  We also do not know how many games MS studios will bring to the 360 next year so this thread is a little premature.

This thread was pointless to begin with the guy that started it doesn't even own a 360 to begin with so he has no clue about how MS is or isn't suporting the 360 once the X1 launches.

Chris Hu said:

This thread was pointless to begin with the guy that started it doesn't even own a 360 to begin with so he has no clue about how MS is or isn't suporting the 360 once the X1 launches.

Can I borrow your crystall ball that tells you he does not have and never had or does not have access to an Xbox 360, as I can think of some more worthwhile purposes for it than making posts on a forum.