By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post If You Are a Microsoft Fan!

I like Bill Gates, but I don't like Microsoft. Dunno if that counts.

Around the Network

I'm a big fan of MS gaming ventures, such as Age of Empires, but I'm not very fond of the company itself. I wonder if Age of Empires IV will be announced this year?

fan

Only a fan of their exclusive console software deals. I love Halo 2.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I like my 360 too

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I'm a Rare fan, can't say I have much connection to MS other than that. I play my 360 more than my Wii or PS3 but I still don't have any real connection to the company outside of Rare.

I like them, My 360 is the most played console, my PC runs vista, i am going to buy a Zune when they come to Aus.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I like my 360. Haven't touched my PS3 in almost 3 weeks, as much as I hate to say that.

I still like PS better than Xbox though.

StanGable said:
Microsoft is one of the greatest companies in the world.

They stopped Apple from becoming a monopoly thus saving the computer business as a whole

They are ambitious and are not willing to stop at any cost

They have created the most simple and enjoyable OS with Windows and doesn't matter what Linux or Apple people say, Windows wiill always be preferred by us the mainstream customer

Their gaming division is going up and every year they keep raising the bar

Bill Gates unlike the money hungry CEO's at Sony will be donating all his money to charity when he dies (as if it wasn't enough the crazy amounts MS donates compared to the competition that like to keep it in their pockets)

The only reason windows is on most computers is because they have killed all competitors with their monopolistic tactics. The only reason Apple is not put out of business is because their hardware and OS is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Windows that people are willing to pay hundreds of extra dollars buying a Mac just to avoid using Windows.