By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post If You Are a Microsoft Fan!

Post if you Are a Fan

^_^

Around the Network

I am also a MS fan..

So far I like the 360 the best.

I like my 360.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

360 gets played the most at my house.

Around the Network

Halo fan, not really a Microsoft fan but love playing Halo at my cousin's house.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

just playing Devil May Cry 4 on my 360 (and loving it)

i hate the company but they have the only OS truly supporting PC games so I guess... otherwise i support their devs not M$ as a company

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I like XP...

I own a 360. I support Itagaki and Sakaguchi. I absolutely despise Halo. I'm indifferent about GeOW.

I like Microsoft to have stiff competition. If they did monopolize the console market, I could see a $600 launch price for a PS3 nothing compared to what MS would do.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.