By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post If You Are a Microsoft Fan!

Not alot of microsoft fans I see

^_^

Around the Network

love my 360

skeezer said:
Not alot of microsoft fans I see

I think you'll find there are less Microsoft "fans" than other consoles mainly because they are still a relative newcomer to the industry and since there aren't a large number of people that grew up with them.  Many people grew up with Nintendo or Sony so they may have developed brand loyalty (sometimes to a chauvanistic degree i.e. fanboys).

I like my 360, but I don't like everything Microsoft does, same with Sony and Nintendo. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

MS fan over here what it do?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

I play the 360 most at home, so...
In order of playtime I'd say 360>Wii>SFC>PS2.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

MS doesn't have fans..

Now if you'd ask about 360 fans then maybe you'd get a few more responses.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Microsoft is one of the greatest companies in the world.

They stopped Apple from becoming a monopoly thus saving the computer business as a whole

They are ambitious and are not willing to stop at any cost

They have created the most simple and enjoyable OS with Windows and doesn't matter what Linux or Apple people say, Windows wiill always be preferred by us the mainstream customer

Their gaming division is going up and every year they keep raising the bar

Bill Gates unlike the money hungry CEO's at Sony will be donating all his money to charity when he dies (as if it wasn't enough the crazy amounts MS donates compared to the competition that like to keep it in their pockets)

What are you looking at, nerd?
StanGable said:
Bill Gates unlike the money hungry CEO's at Sony will be donating all his money to charity when he dies (as if it wasn't enough the crazy amounts MS donates compared to the competition that like to keep it in their pockets)

Forget when he dies, he's giving away a boatload of money already. He's so good at philantropy that Warren Buffet is entrusting much of his own charity billions to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. On topic: I'm more of a Bill Gates (The philantropist) fan. His legacy will do more to actually help people (particularly in Africa) than most COUNTRIES.

StanGable said:
Microsoft is one of the greatest companies in the world.

They stopped Apple from becoming a monopoly thus saving the computer business as a whole

They are ambitious and are not willing to stop at any cost

They have created the most simple and enjoyable OS with Windows and doesn't matter what Linux or Apple people say, Windows wiill always be preferred by us the mainstream customer

Their gaming division is going up and every year they keep raising the bar

so is that why Microsoft was the one hit by the US government over them being a monopoly....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

microsoft/xbox fan here
but they are a monlopaly and have used monopoly like business practices
but that can change now that vista hurt them another company can take some market share