By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post If You Are a Microsoft Fan!

ssj12 said:
StanGable said:
Microsoft is one of the greatest companies in the world.

They stopped Apple from becoming a monopoly thus saving the computer business as a whole

They are ambitious and are not willing to stop at any cost

They have created the most simple and enjoyable OS with Windows and doesn't matter what Linux or Apple people say, Windows wiill always be preferred by us the mainstream customer

Their gaming division is going up and every year they keep raising the bar

Bill Gates unlike the money hungry CEO's at Sony will be donating all his money to charity when he dies (as if it wasn't enough the crazy amounts MS donates compared to the competition that like to keep it in their pockets)

so is that why Microsoft was the one hit by the US government over them being a monopoly....

The beauty of lobbyist, isn't it? Imagine if Macintosh had won. You would not be building your own computer cuz Apple doesn't like it when you buy the software, you'd have to buy the software and hardware or you can go screw yourself.

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network

It's one thing to like your 360... but for anyone to be a FAN of Microsoft... makes me physically ill.

I love my 360 and I like Microsoft for the most part.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Xbox360 - just finished Assassin's Creed (750 achievement points)
Two computers running Vista
80G Zune -

Does a DX10 fan count?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

ms are dicks their hardware is craptastic but xbox live is freaking sweet(when it works).

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

I like vista!
so yeah im a fan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I like Microsoft, and love my 360. So I guess that makes me a fan!!

i'm an xbox(360) fan

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Halo fan :D

Is there reason to be an MS fan? I don't feel like it.