By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games do you have left to purchase?

Well, there's 3D Dot Heroes, Catherine, Gravity Rush,...a lot more digital games on PSN.

Around the Network
Wright said:
outlawauron said:
A lot.

PS3
- Puppeteer
- Rain
- Dark Souls 2

- Gears of War Judgement

DS

- Ghost Trick (maybe)

Ps3: Great choices.

360: Odd choice. We could play some Gears one day :D Also, you're not interested in The Stranger in Alda?

DS: Maybe not. Buy it. Ghost Trick is (arguably) the best DS game of its lifecycle.

Why thank you.

I've beaten every Gears game but that one.

I dunno about Ghost Trick. It's been listed in list wars for a long time, but it never looked that interesting.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Why thank you.

I've beaten every Gears game but that one.

I dunno about Ghost Trick. It's been listed in list wars for a long time, but it never looked that interesting.

The game has one of the wildest plot twists I've ever seen in any media.

Edit: Besides, it's Shu Takumi. That man only makes masterpieces.

I own most of the PSP/DS/Wii/360 games that I want this gen, but I just recently bought a PS3 (another one). So I pretty much just have PS3 exclusives to catch up on, and some of the newer games like Disgaea D2, GTA V, Metal Gear Rising and stuff.

However I'm pretty cheap, and I have a lot of unfinished games from this gen to catch up on, so I won't be getting much new. Anyway my list is:

Beyond: Two Souls*
Destiny*
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness*
Gran Turismo 6 - 68
Grand Theft Auto V*
InFamous 2 – 20
Killzone 3 – 15
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence*
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – 20
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - 10
Tales of Xillia 2*
The Last Guardian*
Uncharted 3 – 20

Everything with a * means I'm holding off until it's <$20, or until I catch up on my back log. All PS3 games btw, but I might get a couple Layton/Ace Attorney games for DS, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ps3: dark souls and beyond two souls
Wii: monster hunter 3 and donkey kong country returns

Around the Network
Wright said:

You're missing Wii's best game to date.

You're missing Ps3's best game to date. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! D:<

On a side note, I found Overlord totally dull, despite liking other entries of the franchise.

I could skip straight to Overlord 2, but I might as well start at the beginning.

Is The Last Story really that good?  It looks really bland to me, but since Mistwalker have some pedigree behind them I figure I should try at least one of their games.  Plus, Uematsu.

And yes on InFAMOUS 2.  I loved the first game and have completed it 3 times, I just haven't gotten around to the second one yet.

PS3:

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

- Gran Turismo 6

PSV:

- LBP PSV

- Gravity Rush (PS+)

- UC: Golden Abyss (PS+)

- FIFA 14

and many others that atm I can't remember

Kresnik said:

Is The Last Story really that good?

Difficult question if you want my objective response.

The game suffers from some design mistakes. For instance, you can only play as the main character: no switching within your party members (But you can give them orders during combat). There's only one city; it feels alive, it feels vibrant, but it's just only one city. You grew tired of it after time. And, well, the game isn't that long; not as in conventionals JRPGs (I think you can clock around 30 hours). The last thing; it lacks challenge. There's only like four or five truly challenging battles during the game (and those battles are damn difficult!), but you will rarely die outside those.

Having mentioned the bad things, well, you have a pretty unique rpg/action gameplay model; you can take cover, cast spells, give orders, attack using your sword or bow and use a diverse arrange of skills you'll be unlocking throughout the game. The characters are pretty customizable, and the funny clothes you put them on appears on the cutscenes. Plus, bananas. You can throw bananas at people and watch them fall to the ground (and I mean, EVERY SINGLE character. Even the most serious ones). The soundtrack is awesome, as always. I wouldn't say it's better than Lost Odyssey's, but definitively enjoyable. Oh, and the story. Pretty moving. Pretty sad and shocking at moments. It has its wild twists. Definitively an awesome job on the story department.

Dishonored
Dark Souls
RE6
Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell: BL
Injustice
Zelda: WW
DMC

and still growing...

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

I was going to stop at gta5 but ratchet and clank into the nexus is looking damn tempting to be the last purchase for this gen.