By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games do you have left to purchase?

JEMC said:

(shame on me for still not having them)

Agreed e_e

Around the Network
Wright said:
JEMC said:

(shame on me for still not having them)

Agreed e_e

Donkey will be added to the Nintendo Selects this Nov or Dic, so there's no point buying it now. Galaxy 2...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wright said:
Michael-5 said:

----

Ugh....your list. It's terrible. As a Gears of War fan, my advise is skip Judgement. Really, there is absolutly NO PLOT to the game, and a lot of things make no sense (They are putting Baird on Trial, punishment of death, and while the trial is going on soldiers are literally dying protecting the courthouse.....why bother putting people on trial if you have to sacrifice others to set up said trial?)

Also bump Mass Effect 2 & 3 up your list. How can you consider Enchanted Arms, but not play these games?

Judgment is now at 15 euros, so I have no problem with it.

Mass Effect 2 & 3...well, I'll think about it.

Chris Hu said:

You said it very well Enchanted Arms is very meh I almost got all the achievements for it but since I no longer got my original save file I'm not going to replay it just to get two more achievements especially since there are so many games that are a lot better in my backlog.  @ Wright I looked at your game collection and since you liked Tales of Vesperia I think you should also consider Eternal Sonata it is a lot better then Enchanted Arms and it has the same gourgeous cell shaded graphics.

Eternal Sonata is at 40 euros at my local store. I won't put such amount of money into it.

Eternal Sonata is not worth 40 Euro. Wouldn't eBay be cheaper for you for Eternal Sonata maybe? What about Resonance of Fate?

As for Mass Effect 2 & 3, if you like Gears of War, and thought Mass Effect 1 was alright, you might like these two better. They are much more shooter oriented, ME3 even has grenades, and the cover system is vastly improved. ME2 is my favorite WRPG.

Also even at 15 Euro.....I still advise against Judgement. Unless you have a friend to play it co-op with, then it's bareable. Just so you know how much I disliked Judgement, I have 1180/1250 in Gears 1, 1625/1750 in Gears 2, and 1660/2000 in Gears 3......I only have 575/1500 in Judgement. I couldn't even bring myself to beat it on Insane, nor get the Seriously achievement (which is super easy in this one).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Yeah 40 Euros is too much for that game but if you can get it for 20 Euros or less used I would buy it.