By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which games do you have left to purchase?

It's no secret that the seventh gen already ended, and when we hit November, the two other next-gen consoles will be launching almost simultaneously.

So here's my question: what are those games that you still have to purchase? You know, for collecting purposes and building a great library to come back when the ninth generation of consoles arrive!

Here are mines:

· Gears of War: Judgment.

· The Stranger in Alda.

· Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

· WarTech: Senko No Ronde (?) Saw this today at my local game store, is this any good?

· The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings.

· Killer is Dead

· Earth Defense Force 2017

· The Wheelman

· Infinite Undiscovery

· Enchanted Arms

· Magna Carta II

· Project Sylpheed

· Resident Evil 6

· GTA V

· (Maybe) Mass Effect 2 & 3

· Fable Anniversary

· Dark Souls 2

Around the Network

Pokémon Black-/White 2, already finished Layton 3 so this is all that I have to play.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I will save you some money Enchanted Arms is not worth buying even though the game is super cheap.

I will save you some money Enchanted Arms is not worth buying even though the game is super cheap. If you don't own it yet buy Crackdown instead you can get it for even less then Enchanted Arms and its a better game that is actually worth owning and playing.

I will save you some money Enchanted Arms is not worth buying even though the game is super cheap. If you don't own it yet buy Crackdown instead you can get it for even less then Enchanted Arms and its a better game that is actually worth owning and playing.

Around the Network

Chris Hu said:

What's the problem with Enchanted Arms? I've heard it's a decent JRPG.

Its just not that good and the two other games that are on your buy list are much better.  I know that Infinite Undisovery is since I own it and beat it and I'm sure that Magna Carta 2 is also.

Chris Hu said:

Its just not that good and the two other games that are on your buy list are much better.  I know that Infinite Undisovery is since I own it and beat it and I'm sure that Magna Carta 2 is also.

I'll keep that in mind. However, a much better deal would be to purchase Crackdown AND Enchanted Arms

I still plan on playing 360 and PS3 games for a few years. So whatever noteworthy releases come along the way.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)