By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple to enter race?

ssj12 said:
wiiforever said:
brute said:
wiiforever said:
^they have ZERO franchises

well they could start some

and they would suck completely-they are not a game company = complete and total failure if they join

same could have been said about Sony or Microsoft. They could have as neither of them were game companies.

Age of Empires says hello!

But for this endevour they would need mayor backing up from developers. That is something that the N-Gage and Gizmondo had little off.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
wiiforever said:

Sony, Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc all didnt when they made their first consoles.

Nintendo and Segas had arcades before consoles. But with arcade-machines they started with new IPs. Anyways, Apple could buy another studio to get some IPs.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
ssj12 said:
wiiforever said:

Sony, Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc all didnt when they made their first consoles.

Nintendo and Segas had arcades before consoles. But with arcade-machines they started with new IPs. Anyways, Apple could buy another studio to get some IPs.

Sega yes they did but there was no set franchise. Nintendo made board games.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Teh lulz.
I doubt they would do it, they like having innovation in their products and both sides of that spectrum are covered with the 2 handhelds. They couldn't use their old touch screen method again, and they couldn't use the multi-media position. They have no place.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception