By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple to enter race?

Imagine Nintendo BUYING Apple....But that's probably impossible because Apple is worth ~$6.3 BILLION....and Nintendo probably doesn't want to spend that much...

Around the Network

The game varity:
Chess
and other apple computer games

no what kind of games will it make

o yah, there franchise will be apple man
an apple who has to save a pear from a vegetable
yah thats right...

If Apple did make a console...now wouldnt be the time,The market is crowded enough as it is

brute said:
wiiforever said:
^they have ZERO franchises

well they could start some

and they would suck completely-they are not a game company = complete and total failure if they join

wiiforever said:
brute said:
wiiforever said:

well they could start some

and they would suck completely-they are not a game company = complete and total failure if they join

same could have been said about Sony or Microsoft. They could have as neither of them were game companies.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Apple will never enter the console/ handheld gaming business other than games on the ipod.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermariogalaxy said:
Imagine Nintendo BUYING Apple....But that's probably impossible because Apple is worth ~$6.3 BILLION....and Nintendo probably doesn't want to spend that much...

nintendo have no reason to buy apple

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I guess they could make their own handheld. But at the moment, there are three console, all doing pretty good. With no established fanbase, little to no third party support, and not being experianced in gaming and the handheld gaming market alot, apple probably wouldn't affect the grand sceme of things.

Never has their been more then 3 sucessful consoles in a gen, and there's never been more then 2 sucessful handhelds in a gen. If apple joins, somebody else will have to go... and I doubt it will be Sony or Ninty.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

@SM128

MAybe thats how theyll fight the ds and psp

ssj12 said:
wiiforever said:

Sony, Sega, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc all didnt when they made their first consoles.

Nintendo had Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600 which evolved into the Mario franchise we know today. Sega also had games on the Atari 2600 and tons of arcade classics. Sony was really the only ones without a franchise. Microsoft had PC games.