By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW UP! USA SW UP! 28th September 2013

Sorry for the late update again, school seems to happen all the time when I have this thread.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

pezus said:

The numbers aren't the important things anymore, it's the predictions.

I didn't read the thread... which predictions?

Mostly WiiU sales by the end of the year.

I always mistake you two for one another so this was a strange convo to read lol

me too! i wonder why?!! lool

pezus said:
Dahum said:
zorg1000 said:
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

pezus said:

The numbers aren't the important things anymore, it's the predictions.

I didn't read the thread... which predictions?

Mostly WiiU sales by the end of the year.

I always mistake you two for one another so this was a strange convo to read lol

We both like GT a lot (although he plays and talks about it more than I do). But there are a lot of things we don't agree on, like Android vs. iOS and CoD vs. BF.

Ya I think its cuz of Gran Turismo, I think when I first started coming to this site u both had a GT avatar so I just associated u with each other.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Did you guys noticed the "the last of us'" sales? It still selling very well for a game released months ago(that legs on europe)
I think this game already crossed the 4~4,5 million copies sold(phisical + digital)....

I don't see any information about the wind waker HD sales. It's already out on west?

OttoniBastos said:
Did you guys noticed the "the last of us'" sales? It still selling very well for a game released months ago(that legs on europe)
I think this game already crossed the 4~4,5 million copies sold(phisical + digital)....

I don't see any information about the wind waker HD sales. It's already out on west?

yes its out in us+europe but it'll chart in next weeks update. InUS LoZ might of did well digitally since its only behind super metroid (SNES) on eShop which is te best seller on WiiU

Around the Network
pezus said:
zorg1000 said:
pezus said:
Dahum said:

We both like GT a lot (although he plays and talks about it more than I do). But there are a lot of things we don't agree on, like Android vs. iOS and CoD vs. BF.

Ya I think its cuz of Gran Turismo, I think when I first started coming to this site u both had a GT avatar so I just associated u with each other.

Then you were a lurker since I haven't had a GT avatar since around GT5's launch ;o

Yep I was a lurker, told myself I would never join a forum because thats for nerds............2500 posts later and I still dont admit im a nerd

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

ADJUSTMENTS

3DS 0
PS3 -8,270
360 0
Wii 0
DS 0
PSP 0
PSV 0
Wii U 0

After GTA V week, everything looks small... But what I see? Wii U over 40k? What's up, black magic?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wii U is gonna be interesting at least in America next week with the release of Wind Waker. It's almost on par with the 3DS now but still... it's going to be depressing when XBO and PS4 will release worldwide XD

pezus said:
FIFA PS3 drops by 400k in EU YOY and 360 by 100k...where's the explanation? WW it's 600k vs. 200k

Maybe people are opening their eyes and start getting fed up of football and overmilked football games!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!