By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

Max King of the Wild said:

I'm glad you think trolling/flaiming is "so much fucking win." It just really goes to show what type of poster you are

Trolling is in the eye of the beholder.

But I'm curious, what kind of poster am I?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Rogerioandrade said:
happydolphin said:

Why not get a PC then? You get better graphics, and like allenmaher said you can upgrade at any time during the gen. So better price, better graphics, better 3rd party support.

Exactely.

Why not get a PC is a stupid argument. There are many reasons. Missing out on Sony games. Generally being a crap load more expensive. Limited living space. 

It is not stupid when made in response to "I want a next gen console", "I want pretty graphics" and "I want 3rd party support".

What's stupid now?

Suggesting to get a PC still.

happydolphin said:

It is not stupid when made in response to "I want a next gen console", "I want pretty graphics" and "I want 3rd party support".

What's stupid now?

Suggesting to get a PC still.

So you are saying that the PC is not the better option for wanting a next gen device, wanting pretty graphics and wanting 3rd party support?

And you have yet to answer this question:

happydolphin said:

I'm glad you think trolling/flaiming is "so much fucking win." It just really goes to show what type of poster you are

happydolphin said:
cablebox said:

Price ( since when pc is cheaper than console), big third party and first party exclusives not making it to the pc (exemple gta v for this gen), not everyone is comfortable updating drivers, finding missing dll files. pc get better third party support from small indie devs but not from the major ones

For every GTA V there is a Skyrim.

As for price, if you start off with tech comparable to PS4/xbone internals, you can pull it off at the price of 500$, without having to pay for online fees. (Not to mention the games are cheaper)

As for DLLs and ease of use, that's a different argument. In response to ClassicGamingWizz, he mentioned he wanted pretty graphics and good 3rd party support. DLLs shouldn't be an issue to him unless he's BSing.

wut?? skyrim sold better on consoles, 500$ pcs builds never include a monitor, OS or even mouse and keyboard

cablebox said:
happydolphin said:
cablebox said:

Price ( since when pc is cheaper than console), big third party and first party exclusives not making it to the pc (exemple gta v for this gen), not everyone is comfortable updating drivers, finding missing dll files. pc get better third party support from small indie devs but not from the major ones

As for price, if you start off with tech comparable to PS4/xbone internals, you can pull it off at the price of 500$, without having to pay for online fees. (Not to mention the games are cheaper)

As for DLLs and ease of use, that's a different argument. In response to ClassicGamingWizz, he mentioned he wanted pretty graphics and good 3rd party support. DLLs shouldn't be an issue to him unless he's BSing.

wut?? skyrim sold better on consoles, 500$ pcs builds never include a monitor, OS or even mouse and keyboard

Are you suggesting that Skyrim was a better game on the PS360? Are you suggesting that most people don't have a monitor, mouse and keyboard? The OS point will be moot in a few months time with SteamOS. Even then it's moot, as most people don't bother getting a legit OS if it's not included.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

One that thinks flaming and trolling is acceptable. Which in my opinion makes you just as bad as them

happydolphin said:

One that thinks flaming and trolling is acceptable. Which in my opinion makes you just as bad as them

So am I a troll? Are Metallicube and JimmyDanger trolls?

happydolphin said:
cablebox said:
happydolphin said:
cablebox said:

Are you suggesting that Skyrim was a better game on the PS360? Are you suggesting that most people don't have a monitor, mouse and keyboard? The OS point will be moot in a few months time with SteamOS. Even then it's moot, as most people don't bother getting a legit OS if it's not included.

I don't have a monitor mouse or keyboard. And if you are serious about gaming then you would want to get the expensive ones. So even the people who do would probably need to pay more to "upgrade" because that is what PC gaming really consist of

I don't have a monitor mouse or keyboard. And if you are serious about gaming then you would want to get the expensive ones. So even the people who do would probably need to pay more to "upgrade" because that is what PC gaming really consist of

Why do you need an expensive mouse and keyboard if you're serious about gaming, when you can do everything with a regular mouse and keyboard? Also, you can get a cheap 2nd hand 360 controller at any pawn shop for some 10 dollars or less.

It's a bad argument.

happydolphin said:

So am I a troll? Are Metallicube and JimmyDanger trolls?

I have no clue how the fuck you came to that conclusion. But considering one of your arguments is "Get a PC" i can tell there is something flawed going on