By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?

Max King of the Wild said:
happydolphin said:

So am I a troll? Are Metallicube and JimmyDanger trolls?

I have no clue how the fuck you came to that conclusion. But considering one of your arguments is "Get a PC" i can tell there is something flawed going on

Let me help you:

So, in essence you called them trolls, and you said that I was just as bad as them, so I'm as bad as trolls.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

I don't have a monitor mouse or keyboard. And if you are serious about gaming then you would want to get the expensive ones. So even the people who do would probably need to pay more to "upgrade" because that is what PC gaming really consist of

Why do you need an expensive mouse and keyboard if you're serious about gaming, when you can do everything with a regular mouse and keyboard? Also, you can get a cheap 2nd hand 360 controller at any pawn shop for some 10 dollars or less.

It's a bad argument.

Pc gamers always talk about the elite control scheme a mouse and keyboard have over console gaming. Now you want to reduce that advantage to be on par to console gaming? are you seriously listening to what you are saying?

Pc gamers always talk about the elite control scheme a mouse and keyboard have over console gaming. Now you want to reduce that advantage to be on par to console gaming? are you seriously listening to what you are saying?

I play on PC with a regular mouse and keyboard and I'm happy. If a gamer wants to upgrade, the option is theirs. It doesn't change the fact that the de facto control devices are comparable to anything on consoles already. And if they want a console feel, they can get a used xbox controller.

That settles that.

happydolphin said:
happydolphin said:

So am I a troll? Are Metallicube and JimmyDanger trolls?

I have no clue how the fuck you came to that conclusion. But considering one of your arguments is "Get a PC" i can tell there is something flawed going on

Let me help you:

So, in essence you called them trolls, and you said that I was just as bad as them, so I'm as bad as trolls.

Saying someone is doing something is not the equivalent of saying they are something. That's just piss poor reasoning on your end.,

happydolphin said:

Let me help you:

Saying someone is doing something is not the equivalent of saying they are something. That's just piss poor reasoning on your end.,

So if a person steals something for bad reasons from someone, that does not make them a thief?

So far you have been calling me stupid and having piss-poor reasoning. I think it's time you take the mirror to yourself.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
cablebox said:
happydolphin said:
cablebox said:

Price ( since when pc is cheaper than console), big third party and first party exclusives not making it to the pc (exemple gta v for this gen), not everyone is comfortable updating drivers, finding missing dll files. pc get better third party support from small indie devs but not from the major ones

For every GTA V there is a Skyrim.

As for price, if you start off with tech comparable to PS4/xbone internals, you can pull it off at the price of 500$, without having to pay for online fees. (Not to mention the games are cheaper)

As for DLLs and ease of use, that's a different argument. In response to ClassicGamingWizz, he mentioned he wanted pretty graphics and good 3rd party support. DLLs shouldn't be an issue to him unless he's BSing.

wut?? skyrim sold better on consoles, 500$ pcs builds never include a monitor, OS or even mouse and keyboard

Are you suggesting that Skyrim was a better game on the PS360? Are you suggesting that most people don't have a monitor, mouse and keyboard? The OS point will be moot in a few months time with SteamOS. Even then it's moot, as most people don't bother getting a legit OS if it's not included.

Lol nice argument, your point of why pc gaming is cheaper is the fact that you need to have parts in advence, that are ofcourse not included in the total price, and you need to steal the OS untill the glorious steam OS is released lawl

happydolphin said:

I play on PC with a regular mouse and keyboard and I'm happy. If a gamer wants to upgrade, the option is theirs. It doesn't chnage the fact that the de facto control devices are comparable to anything on consoles already. And if they want a console feel, they can get a used xbox controller.

That settles that.

I understand now. Only when the argument benefits your side you want to include it. However, heaven forbid the moment it works aginst you we no longer include it. lol youre funny

cablebox said:

Lol nice argument, your point of why pc gaming is cheaper is the fact that you need to have parts in advence, that are ofcourse not included in the total price, and you need to steal the OS untill the glorious steam OS is released lawl

Ten dollars. Do the math.

happydolphin said:
cablebox said:

Ten dollars. Do the math.

ten dollar for what on what cheap ass piece of plastic do you game on how long will a 10$ monitor, keyboard, mouse combo will last?

I understand now. Only when the argument benefits your side you want to include it. However, heaven forbid the moment it works aginst you we no longer include it. lol youre funny

I don't feel funny and I'm being completely serious. Again, it's not because the input devices on the computer are completely flexible that a person has to take advantage of that.

Think about it for a minute.