By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-orders 28 Sept: GT6, POKEMON, COD, BF4!!!!

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
pokemon should be over 500k now imo! Sucks its 1 day sales outside japan! Anyway FW should be (or 1st Day >_<) 900k-1.1mil followed by a strong 2nd week

Can't wait for the results :D

yea cuz your going to be so off In japan XY has higher pre orders than BW!!!! Thats insane

Didn't MH4 break the number of preorders for Capcom? :)

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
pokemon should be over 500k now imo! Sucks its 1 day sales outside japan! Anyway FW should be (or 1st Day >_<) 900k-1.1mil followed by a strong 2nd week

yea cuz your going to be so off In japan XY has higher pre orders than BW!!!! Thats insane

No but it did get the highest FW ever! Pokemon has more pre orders than MH4 which doesn't include the hardware bundles! my guess is the hardware bundles will be around 120k cuz MH4 hardware bundles sold FW around 95k

I haven't seen the pre-order list in some time and wow, all them next gen games..... I'm not sure why I'm even shocked, especially given the demand for both consoles.... I just am.

I find it very strange that Rune Factory 4 never got fixed. The game just released October 1st, but vgchartz has it released like... in September I think?

Aerys said:
I predict 500k for WWHD by march.

Sounds about right, this game isnt gunna sell hardly as well as many people had hoped.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

No but it did get the highest FW ever! Pokemon has more pre orders than MH4 which doesn't include the hardware bundles! my guess is the hardware bundles will be around 120k cuz MH4 hardware bundles sold FW around 95k

A shame it's fallen half a million behind MHP3rd then.

iamdeath said:
Man that seems low for GT6....I think GT5 damaged the brand and it looking like gt5.5 may hurt it. I think it might be the lowest selling GT by far, could be wrong just a feeling.

I liked GT5, but I agree with you, GT6 will be luck if it gets to 5 million copies, it will be like the last God of War in terms of sales drop.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

A shame it's fallen half a million behind MHP3rd then.

You kno you really show how much you want MH4 to do bad lol. You still dont understand how MHP3 was released during holiday. If MH4 was released on Dec1st this year, it would have outsold MHP3, unfortunately you will feel silly when MH4 starts selling 80k-100k in Dec per Week,maybe more

tbone51 said:

You kno you really show how much you want MH4 to do bad lol. You still dont understand how MHP3 was released during holiday. If MH4 was released on Dec1st this year, it would have outsold MHP3, unfortunately you will feel silly when MH4 starts selling 80k-100k in Dec per Week,maybe more

We will see about that. But you won't have to wait to feel that way - Pokemon releases soon :)

iceboy151 said:
Nem said:
Why do people buy new consoles to play the same games? I dont really get it.

Maybe it doesn't have to do with just games. Game dvr, play while you download, skype and play games at the same time, remote play on Vita, and other features. People actually care about these things.

Enough to pay 400-500 for it? Nah i dont think so. The only logical explanation i see is that its an investment for the future in their heads + those features help.