By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get More with Xbox One

Frequency said:
Sunset overdrive is a launch title?, i havent heard a damn thing about it for months.

It's not the game still doesn't have a launch date they don't even have launch quater yet.  So it will probably come out sometime in 2014.

Around the Network

I like the disclaimers in this version of the chart!
http://i.imgur.com/auq2AE9.jpg

Chris Hu said:
Wright said:

Depends on the indie game, don't you think? I've spent countless of hours into Geometry Wars 2 and that's an indie game.

Geometry Wars 2 is not a indie game it was developed by Bizzare Creations and they where always a major second party studio for most of there existance

You're both right and wrong. Being a second party studio means they're actually an indie company, just like Quantic Dreams. However, checked some info and apparently Activision bought them up during the PGR games, so that means the Project Gotham Racing games and, by extension, the Geometry Wars games (Damn I loved to go into my garage on PGR and play the games xDDD) are not indie.

Unfortunately they went bankrupt after PGR, and Activision did nothing to help them.

"BIGGEST MULTIPLATFORM GAMES"

LOL.

Just found this on 4chan. Looks like someone (fan?) made a response to Microsoft's email.. x}

Link while it's running: https://boards.4chan.org/v/res/212671264#p212674278

Around the Network

^
^
The internet try so hard. Too bad many of these things are assumptions (no day one update) and missinformation (no mandatory game installs)

Why a company should be reproved or teased for promoting its productie.

Where the small text at the bottom saying it only applies to some experiences....

Soooo... Besides Skype, the XBL name, and some of those games, what exactly am I missing by not buying an XBone?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
some of those games

There you go.

DialgaMarine said:
Soooo... Besides Skype, the XBL name, and some of those games, what exactly am I missing by not buying an XBone?

What other reasons do you need besides games? Should it cook your food as well? lol