By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get More with Xbox One

Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
Get more by paying for more.
Thanks Microsofts.

You'd prefer getting less by paying more?

Prefer more by paying less, but whatever way is more feasible.

Around the Network

You will get more next year when they will have their first holiday bundle right now its a bit overpriced IMHOP still want one though.

Shagadelic baby!

The reason I am not getting either system at launch isn't price, it's need. I just have a hard time buying them when I get plenty out of both the PS3 and the 360 now. I might change my tune when i get a chance to get some hands on with them. The road show will be at 3 different locations over 3 days in my city at the end of the month. I plan to make a day of it if I can.

landguy1 said:
The reason I am not getting either system at launch isn't price, it's need. I just have a hard time buying them when I get plenty out of both the PS3 and the 360 now. I might change my tune when i get a chance to get some hands on with them. The road show will be at 3 different locations over 3 days in my city at the end of the month. I plan to make a day of it if I can.

What cities is the X1 road show going to hit just curious.  My guess is the first time I play the X1 is at a store display and the PS4 over my friends house since he is getting one at launch.

Around the Network
Wright said:
kupomogli said:
Wright said:
kupomogli said:
PS360 and Wii U support 1080p and 60fps. No need to get a PS4 or Xbox One since you already own a next gen console.

I thought next-gen meant fish move out of the way when you approach them underwater?

So the PS2 is next gen?

That 64 Bit AI!

clear but funny ad.
in some parts are they selling the Xbox One against the Xbox One? very odd

I didn't know that four people could video conference on Skype. Another bonus, now the whole family must get One.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Hype:

PS4 Metal Gear Solid 5Killzone: Shadow Fall, AC4, DriveclubInfamous Second Son, The Order: 1886Destiny, Oddworld: New and Tasty, Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare, Star Wars: Battlefront.

Xbox One: Metal Gear Solid 5, Dead Rising 3, Froza 5, AC4, Destiny, TitanFall, Crimson Dragon,Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare, Star Wars: Battlefront, Sunset Overdrive

PSV: -

WiiU: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros 

PS3: Beyond 

PlaystaionGamer I fixed it your hype list for  you:)

Chris Hu said:
landguy1 said:

What cities is the X1 road show going to hit just curious.  My guess is the first time I play the X1 is at a store display and the PS4 over my friends house since he is getting one at launch.

Its on the xbox website.  it's an interactive map