By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get More with Xbox One

Sunset overdrive is a launch title?, i havent heard a damn thing about it for months.

Around the Network

I like the part where it says I can buy used copies and share them with my friends.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

MonstaMack said:

I got a second job to pre-order my XBox One.

/sarcasm

If it was $599 u needed second job but Xbox one it's $499 so no second job tbh if u can't afford to pay $100 more for something better go and buy ps4 end of it 

Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
Get more by paying for more.
Thanks Microsofts.

You'd prefer getting less by paying more?

Like indie games ? 

I like the layout, as an email it's good but I can't help but laugh at the 'TITANFALL' bit. It's essentially MS themselves saying:
"Have you seen Titanfall?"

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Thanks for the info it looks like the closest event to me will be on October 17th at TCU but its not certain since they have another event in my area on the 18th without announced location so far.  Now that I looked at the map some more the event on the 11th at a Walmart in Arlington will probably be the closest event to where I live but they have it listed under Dallas, TX even though Arlington is closer to Fort Worth then Dallas. 

So it begins. The first phase of the media blitz is upon us.

Wright said:
kupomogli said:
Wright said:
kupomogli said:
PS360 and Wii U support 1080p and 60fps. No need to get a PS4 or Xbox One since you already own a next gen console.

I thought next-gen meant fish move out of the way when you approach them underwater?

So the PS2 is next gen?

The video is hilarious! N64 was a system years ahead of its time!

realgamer said:
Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
Thanks Microsofts.

Like indie games ? 

Depends on the indie game, don't you think? I've spent countless of hours into Geometry Wars 2 and that's an indie game.

Wright said:
realgamer said:
Wright said:
Cj2i3 said:
Thanks Microsofts.

Like indie games ? 

Depends on the indie game, don't you think? I've spent countless of hours into Geometry Wars 2 and that's an indie game.

Hate to burst your bubble but Geometry Wars 2 is not a indie game it was developed by Bizzare Creations and they where always a major second party studio for most of there existance first with Sega where they made MSR and then with Microsoft where they made all the PGR games.  Plus the first Geometry Wars first appeared in PGR 2 which was one of the major exclusives on the original X-Box.