By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

Man this one looks painful...   its a tough call though,  he hardly touches him, but he does kind of knock him off balance..   I really dont think its intentional, but Shanaban will probably call it reckless

Weve got something like 15 players having a suspension so far this season... 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Not really loving Chicago being in the same conference as the Avalanche as I now feel I cannot really root for them any more. I like to watch good hockey so I watch a lot of teams but now Colorado is competing with Chi-town. Lick my my balls Chicago.

Anyways, looking forward to the Avalanche playing the Hurricanes. Any game versus many Eastern clubs usually means higher scoring!

DD_Bwest said:

Man this one looks painful...   its a tough call though,  he hardly touches him, but he does kind of knock him off balance..   I really dont think its intentional, but Shanaban will probably call it reckless

Weve got something like 15 players having a suspension so far this season... 

Wow... Poor Pouliot...  That must be his first hit in career...

Minnesota vs. Chicago tomorrow.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/recap?id=2013020162&navid=sb:recap

Around the Network

Bad bad game for chicago all around.

Max King of the Wild said:
Bad bad game for chicago all around.

I just had to rub it in after they took Minnesota out of the playoffs last year. They play again tomorrow too. 

Division games are important!

Only posting so this can go back to the top of my little buddy on the left hand side..

also Backes is a sore loser lol

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

What happened with Backes?

He tried to fight daniel sedin after the game while he went to celebrate with kesler on the OT winner.. then Jackman wanted to fight kesler.. but both werent going to have any of it, since well.. its after the game, the canucks were all on the ice celebrating already lol There wasnt even a bad hit, I think they were mad about a hook that wasnt called.