By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NHL thread: Updated standings!

Tagged games:

Are suspensions getting ridiculous?

Yes 26 45.61%

No 27 47.37%

Total:53

2 more players having hearings. Martin Hanzal and Scott (ex blackhawks?)

Around the Network

scott still hasnt had his hearing? hasnt it been like half a week?

wtf hanzal has a hearing for that??  i just looked it up and it was like nothing..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:

wtf hanzal has a hearing for that??  i just looked it up and it was like nothing..

Scotts hearing is halloween lol. God i hate pierre and try to avoid any game he is a part off. Terribble announcer.

Hanzals hit was so minor i was looking for a video for a good ten/twenty minutes

Max King of the Wild said:
DD_Bwest said:

Scotts hearing is halloween lol. God i hate pierre and try to avoid any game he is a part off. Terribble announcer.

Hanzals hit was so minor i was looking for a video for a good ten/twenty minutes

Scott is going to get 8-10, i guess thats why they can wait a bit.  I dont mind pierre that much, but i always prefer the guys on my local sports net, even over HNIC

yea it took me a while to and when i found it i didnt believe that was the actual hit..  rather weak.

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I didnt believe it either. I thought my video player on my phone cut off so i rewatched the clip. Left me scratching my head

Around the Network

Hanzal got 2 games... sheesh

THAT.... is how the Blackhawks should have played 2 days ago

updated OP's standings.

Toews gets his third career hatrick and an assist with 6 minutes remaining. No clue why the Hawks signed Khabibulin. He sucked his last year with us and has sucked every game he's played this year. Hawks score 5goals two days in a row.

I'm astonished with Colorado

man thats dumb about hanzel, but i guess they really wanna curb late hits.

the avs are a real WTF story, completely out of no where.. seems this season has alot of teams really close near the top.

Kesler finally found his game :D and lu is playing great for october

Well this sure makes things interesting for the Avs.. Varlomov has been arrested for third degree assualt and kidnapping in relation to a DV dispute...

Blackhawks score 5 goals 3 games in a row