By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Buy Professor Layton and the Curious Village Thread!

hibikir said:
The puzzles never got challenging enough to be more than a quick diversion... I wish they had increased the difficulty level, or at least provided different difficulties for the same puzzle, as in 'Castle of Dr Brain' from way back then.

I'm still trying to find the last few hidden puzzles though. There's a bunch of them, and the only way to find them is to click everywhere.

I'm finding them challenging so far.  Not frustratingly so, but challenging enough to keep me thinking and keep me looking forward to the next puzzle.  The demo was of puzzle 7 out of 130...

Around the Network

if you say so....

but i think im gonna wait until the prices drop cuz im not desperately looking for a game

Bump, in case anyone else is interested.

thanks for this thread

i will now officially be getting this game

played the demo and saw that there are weekly free puzzles (can i d/l directly to my ds via wifi on ds??) and i'm sold

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Fastrabbit09 said:
thanks for this thread

i will now officially be getting this game

played the demo and saw that there are weekly free puzzles (can i d/l directly to my ds via wifi on ds??) and i'm sold

Yep, they download directly to your DS. 

Around the Network

i was so going to get this game today...but they didnt have anyin stock--i grabbed ff3 insted

This game should be great. Level 5 can do no wrong, imo.

I did manage to go through the clickathon at the end to find the last few hidden puzzles. I still wished that they ramped up the puzzle difficulty level. The last few are complex enough for my liking, but most early ones were sub-minute. I finished the last puzzle with 10:12 on the savegame's clock.

>Nothing on the DS seems to be a very fun game to you. Funny how that works isn't it. Strange coincidence only I'm sure.

Mario Kart, Advance War, future... Fire Emblem

Just because I don't happen to like the game you are desperately promoting (I hope you are at least getting paid handsomely for such tireless effort), there's no need to imply any fanboyism.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@Kingofwale.

Is there a Fire Emblem for DS? Not according to the database...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS