By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Buy Professor Layton and the Curious Village Thread!

celine said:
okr said:

BTW: My favorite name of a Japanese game at the moment: "Söldner X: Himmelsstürmer"

Soldner was developed by a german team.

Oh, this explains something. I just read eastasiasoft at the end of the trailer and didn't figure out that this is the publisher.

Around the Network
okr said:
celine said:
okr said:

BTW: My favorite name of a Japanese game at the moment: "Söldner X: Himmelsstürmer"

Soldner was developed by a german team.

Oh, this explains something. I just read eastasiasoft at the end of the trailer and didn't figure out that this is the publisher.

Eastasiasoft/Play-Asia is the publisher. SideQuest Studio is the developer.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I support this thread.

Just tried the demo, solved the puzzle on the first try in 11 moves. Doesn't really convince me to buy it at this point.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Cheapest prices including postage:

UK/EU/AU/ZA - £17.45/€25.79/$43.10/R260.89 - DVD Box Office (Canadian site ships worldwide)

CA - $31.48 - Future Shop

US - $29.99 - Amazon.com

Around the Network

Of course I'll get it. Its the first DS ill buy.

Yes. Its the first DS game I'm gonna get.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Buy it now.. i stayed up until 2am last night playing it through inappropriate methods, because of no sign for an australian release... i'm now thinking of importing it, because these are the lateral thinking puzzles i loved to do as a kid, and these are actually much more brain teasing than those..

Btw, i'm not sure which one was in the demo, but Rol mentioned something about wolves, i should point out, that is only like the 10th or so puzzle you come across in the mystery, so expect them to become more mentally challenging

I need to see what Nazatipz and Onna have to say about it before I buy it. I already blew 110$ pre-ordering Brawl and Lost Odyssey.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

So far I love it. About 5 hours in now, and the puzzles get increasingly more challenging and clever. The mystery and plot are interesting, and the music is great. I'll post more impressions later probably.

The puzzles never got challenging enough to be more than a quick diversion... I wish they had increased the difficulty level, or at least provided different difficulties for the same puzzle, as in 'Castle of Dr Brain' from way back then.

I'm still trying to find the last few hidden puzzles though. There's a bunch of them, and the only way to find them is to click everywhere.