By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wealthy Vita owner's, what would get you to want a less powerful 3ds?

The 3DS specs a lot more better then you think.

The Vita uses an AMD CPU for a 4-core 1 GHz CPU

The 3DS uses a non-AMD CPU for a 2-core CPU

both handhelds are underclock for battery life, but the 3DS is the first Nintendo Handheld to be build entirely around the battery.

The PICA200 is a series (2006 & 2008 & 2010 & 2012 models) and the 2008 model has a Vertex Performence of 40.7 million polygon @ 100 MHz, when the 3DS GPU (whichever model) confirm to be clocked at 400 MHz.

I have the whole debate/discussion on this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169468

Check out the OP of my thread.

Around the Network

The 2DS is for ages 6 & under only. So there will be no 2DS XL.

Besides the 3DS & 3DS XL have much more better looking screens then the PS Vita's screen.....if you play the 3DS(XL) with the 3D ON 24/7.

Kaizar said:

AMD has nothing to do with the Vita!

http://www.techinsights.com/teardowns/sony-playstation-vita-teardown/

And again your baseless theories about the almighty power of the 3DS in several threads.

Conina said:
Kaizar said:

AMD has nothing to do with the Vita!

http://www.techinsights.com/teardowns/sony-playstation-vita-teardown/

And again your baseless theories about the almighty power of the 3DS in several threads.

If you want to debate the 3DS specs, then join the discussion:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169468

Kaizar is like a spambot. I see the same things coming out of that guy every time. The guy thinks I'm a Nintendo hater.

Around the Network

Tri-forcing him to stop.

He's da russian Czar

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Tri-forcing him to stop.

He's da russian Czar

The guys lying.

I never comment to him nor said anything about him.

The only thing I ever said is that he trolls other users and calls them names and insults for no reason, and that he is a heartless soulless monster.

I never said anything about Nintendo nor hater.

So the white American guy MDMAlliance is just lying thru his teeth.

All he does is follows other users around from thread to thread and calls them names and insults out of pure randomness. He never contributes to a single discussion, he just calls people names and insult them 24/7.

Thats all MDMA has ever done on this site is just trying to start flame wars and stocks other users around just to talk assault other users with no contributions to the discussion of any thread whatsoever.

My issue with the vita is that the games feel like games I would rather play on the big screen. Console gaming on the go doesn't appeal to me :P

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Kaizar said:

The guys lying.

I never comment to him nor said anything about him.

The only thing I ever said is that he trolls other users and calls them names and insults for no reason, and that he is a heartless soulless monster.

I never said anything about Nintendo nor hater.

So the white American guy MDMAlliance is just lying thru his teeth.

All he does is follows other users around from thread to thread and calls them names and insults out of pure randomness. He never contributes to a single discussion, he just calls people names and insult them 24/7.

Thats all MDMA has ever done on this site is just trying to start flame wars and stocks other users around just to talk assault other users with no contributions to the discussion of any thread whatsoever.

I find it funny you assume I'm white.  I'm not.

Suke said:
My issue with the vita is that the games feel like games I would rather play on the big screen. Console gaming on the go doesn't appeal to me :P

Had that issue with the PSP, but with the Vita I don't even feel like playing the current library shown so far.

I didn't like the Monster Hunter 3 3D demo because of the objective monster having an unknown end to its HP, and it just seems like so much work for rewards I don't even care for.

I got the 3DS because of stuff like Mega Man Legends 3 (LOL) & Kingdom Hearts 3 Resident Evil: Revelations & Kid Icarus: Uprising & Mario Kart 7 & Batman 3DS (turned out to be Arkham Origins part 2, but still can't play it on Home Console because it's Handhelds only) & YuGiOh (turn out to be Zexal) Spy hunter & Dragonball Heroes Ultimate Mission & Star Fox 64 that I can see the actual distance between objects in (hated the N64 version) & 3D Augmented Reality games & 3D streaming & 3D Camera & purchasing full 3D movies to watch on the go or at home & etc. & anything else awesome that the 3D feature would bring to the System.

I don't know what most people bought the PS Vita for (saw so many sell theirs back to GameStop) but I know why the ones who still have theirs bought it for: Uncharted Golden Abyss & Wipeout & a handful of other games.

I just wish people would go by actually confirm library at the moment they know about the system right before purchase, instead of adding pure speculation like Monster Hunter on Vita. Speculation of any specific game never helps. That's why I only go by what's been confirm so far, as well as obvious 1st party games showing their faces on each new system without confirmation since its 1st party of certain titles.