By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wealthy Vita owner's, what would get you to want a less powerful 3ds?

PlayMatt said:
Kaizar said:
PlayMatt said:
Kaizar said:
PlayMatt said:
I would buy it if there was any of my favorite franchises in it, which are Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Banjo & Kazooie, Sly Cooper, Ape Escape, Gravity Rush or inFamous.

You will love Kid Icarus: Uprising & Project X Zone & Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Lego City Undercover & Dillon's Rolling Western 1 and 2 & Cave Story 3D & HarmoKnight & Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure & lego City Undercover & Star Fox 64 3D & Rodea the Sky Soldier & etc.

Well... I'm interested in Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion, and Kingdom Hearts DDD, Project X Zone has interesting characters but I don't know if it's my type of game...

Those 3 games and the upcoming Zelda games make me want to buy a 3DS... Just not on the best timing right now :P But maybe next year :D

I'm guessing you'll buy the 3DS XL when you do get one, huh?

I hope Hulu Plus roles in the 3D Movies this year, because Netflix will next year.

Yes! I intend to buy one next year, Hoping there will be a new XL model next year :P

I think these limited edition ones are cool looking to get next year:

But otherwise, yeah, there should be even more options next year.

Around the Network

Eh they removed the story formula and went all sticker system with the game^

People wanted an RPG. Its kinda like what happened to Mass Effect/

Kaizar said:
PlayMatt said:
Kaizar said:
PlayMatt said:
Kaizar said:
PlayMatt said:
I would buy it if there was any of my favorite franchises in it, which are Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Banjo & Kazooie, Sly Cooper, Ape Escape, Gravity Rush or inFamous.

You will love Kid Icarus: Uprising & Project X Zone & Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Lego City Undercover & Dillon's Rolling Western 1 and 2 & Cave Story 3D & HarmoKnight & Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure & lego City Undercover & Star Fox 64 3D & Rodea the Sky Soldier & etc.

Well... I'm interested in Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion, and Kingdom Hearts DDD, Project X Zone has interesting characters but I don't know if it's my type of game...

Those 3 games and the upcoming Zelda games make me want to buy a 3DS... Just not on the best timing right now :P But maybe next year :D

I'm guessing you'll buy the 3DS XL when you do get one, huh?

I hope Hulu Plus roles in the 3D Movies this year, because Netflix will next year.

Yes! I intend to buy one next year, Hoping there will be a new XL model next year :P

I think these limited edition ones are cool looking to get next year:

But otherwise, yeah, there should be even more options next year.

Yeahh I would totally buy the blue one! It looks so sick! But I'm cashed out this holiday with PS4/XOne coming out...

So just hoping they will still be out next year or that they release a Zelda Golden Version <3

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

spurgeonryan said:
Captain_Tom said:
MohammadBadir said:

Super Paper Mario >  TTYD

Hey this thread asked me for my opinion, and I gave it.  If you want everyone else's opinion simply look on metacritic and see that it scored lower from critics, and far lower for user scores.

But that's your opinion.  Maybe it isn't a bad game, but it isn't anything like the other ones...  

I do not like RPg's, but according to Critics, the latest one was not that bad. Still nothing special though and the sticker feature was annoying I heard.

Yeah call me crazy but I'm not playing a Paper Mario with:

-No Partners (WTF?! WTF?! WTF?!)

-No standard open world

-Annoying Sticker system instead of standard fighting

Captain_Tom said:
spurgeonryan said:
Captain_Tom said:
MohammadBadir said:

Super Paper Mario >  TTYD

Hey this thread asked me for my opinion, and I gave it.  If you want everyone else's opinion simply look on metacritic and see that it scored lower from critics, and far lower for user scores.

But that's your opinion.  Maybe it isn't a bad game, but it isn't anything like the other ones...  

I do not like RPg's, but according to Critics, the latest one was not that bad. Still nothing special though and the sticker feature was annoying I heard.

-No standard open world

It's still a fantastic game for a Paper Mario game, despite everything you have mention about sticker star.

Trust Mii, you will still like it, surprisingly.

Around the Network

-No standard open world

It's still a fantastic game for a Paper Mario game, despite everything you have mention about sticker star.

Trust Mii, you will still like it, surprisingly.

But I will never buy a console for one game, let alone one game I "Like."  I got a gamecube for Paper Mario, SSB, and the fact that it was $50.  I don't see that happening any time soon with the 3DS unless the Vita just starts destroying it for 3 years straight, and that won't happen...

JoeTheBro said:
the2real4mafol said:
Why can't people have both? and what exactly makes Vita owners wealthy?

I interpreted it as "People who own a vita and have enough money to also buy a 3DS and games but haven't yet, what would get you to buy it?"

For me, i intended to get both handhelds anyway.  I bought Vita for uncharted and other sony franchises but got it while it was on special offer in the summer. I want 3DS just for Mario and Donkey Kong mostly. Maybe i'll get it at Christmas or in 2014. It was chance that i bought Vita first. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

If it is because of the graphics I gotta laugh.

Like there is much difference between the best of vita, and resident evil revelations and Ironfall.