By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

Guess I'll be getting the PS4 version then!!!!

Around the Network

can't wait to see the "BIG" difference between the next gen cosoles with the current ones!!

We reap what we sow

eFKac said:
Is this legit? There's some gold there :D

Wii U meh? Wow. Harsh.

And the frame rate comment is weird. Solid 30fps, Xbone has some dips from 60fps? What about PS4 then? Parred back to Xbone version for 30fps, or the frame rate is also fluctuating, not stable on 60fps because of performance issues?

Most quotes are legit from the devs... like the 30fps and Wii U performance.

The "souces" quotes are theses...

"720p on PS360, 1080 on PS4, TBD on Xbox One"
"Big difference between last generation and next gen. You can see it. PC can hit up to 60fps 1080, but I think they are aiming for parity with PS4"
"Both hit 30fps easy. I think Xbox One suffers a few dips from 60fps. PS4 is pretty smooth. Definitive version"

Everything else come from the Watch_Dog's dev interview. 

Flanneryaug said:
fatslob-:O said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

I know that they are not putting in any effort if the Wii U version is only "on par" with the current gen version.

That's because the wii u "is" practically on par with current gen hardware and oh don't be using need for speed as some graphical benchamrk plus they have already put in enough effort it's just that the wii u won't allow them to get a much better result drastically.

BloodyRain said:
Flanneryaug said:

I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How come? They said the wii u version was closer to current gen, but it is better then the ps3/xbox versions. It obviously wasn't going to touch the xbone/ps4 versions. Ubisoft seems to have been doing well with wii u versions of games too like splinter cell . It was the best version of the consoles if I'm not wrong. They seem to do well with the gamepad too like in zombie u I heard.

He's put off by the attitude evidently

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Flanneryaug said:

I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How come? They said the wii u version was closer to current gen, but it is better then the ps3/xbox versions. It obviously wasn't going to touch the xbone/ps4 versions. Ubisoft seems to have been doing well with wii u versions of games too like splinter cell . It was the best version of the consoles if I'm not wrong. They seem to do well with the gamepad too like in zombie u I heard.

They said that it was slightly better than current gen in one interview, and now it's only on par in this one. They still haven't released any footage of the game running in the Wii U, so I don't know what to believe. Also, the Splinter Cell port was decent, but the loading times for it are terrible.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

The also worked on the Splinter Cell port for the least amount of time

Flanneryaug said:
BloodyRain said:
Flanneryaug said:

They said that it was slightly better than current gen in one interview, and now it's only on par in this one. They still haven't released any footage of the game running in the Wii U, so I don't know what to believe. Also, the Splinter Cell port was decent, but the loading times for it are terrible.

That basically means that the difference is negligible or not noticeable anymore.

Wii U is between current-gen and next-gen but close to current-gen... that's what devs said.

Flanneryaug said:

dont worry...

http://playeressence.com/watch-dogs-wii-u-visually-bit-better-current-gen-ps4xbox-one/