By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: PlayStation 4 gets graphically definitive version of Watch_Dogs

I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network

Guys seriously?

This article is click bait.

lol seriously. Is there anyone who believe that :)

Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

Flanneryaug said:

I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How come? They said the wii u version was closer to current gen, but it is better then the ps3/xbox versions. It obviously wasn't going to touch the xbone/ps4 versions. Ubisoft seems to have been doing well with wii u versions of games too like splinter cell . It was the best version of the consoles if I'm not wrong. They seem to do well with the gamepad too like in zombie u I heard.

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Guys seriously?

So, does the Dr. prescribe - IGNORE IT ?  I hear that this is the chepest way to cure this disease.

BloodyRain said:
Flanneryaug said:

How come? They said the wii u version was closer to current gen, but it is better then the ps3/xbox versions. It obviously wasn't going to touch the xbone/ps4 versions. Ubisoft seems to have been doing well with wii u versions of games too like splinter cell . It was the best version of the consoles if I'm not wrong. They seem to do well with the gamepad too like in zombie u I heard.

They only keep denying the limitations of the system so let sip the kool-aid more LOL. The more the evidence piles the more they will keep denying it LOL. 

fatslob-:O said:
Flanneryaug said:
I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version of this game, but Now I won't since Ubisoft isn't putting any effort into it.

How do you know that they are not putting in any effort for a AAA game on all versions ? Geez these statements are an eyesore to the whole gaming community.

I know that they are not putting in any effort if the Wii U version is only "on par" with the current gen version.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

landguy1 said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Guys seriously?

So, does the Dr. prescribe - IGNORE IT ?  I hear that this is the chepest way to cure this disease.

Hahahahaha

That was a good joke but just leave them alone seeing as how they already have enough despair to face. 

That's good that I'm getting the PS4 version.