By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: Sonic Audience is ‘Clearly’ on Nintendo systems, not Playstation or Xbox

MohammadBadir said:
hunter_alien said:

A closed mindset is not something to be proud of.

OT: Fair enough. Nintendo gets Sonic, we get Phantasy Star.

Its obvious that platformers are performing most of the time better on Nintendo consoles, and Sonic is a platformer. Lets hope that the next entry will be a good one

lol, what closed mind? i still said that i loved the games, just that they feel like movies.

Lets be honest here, somebody with your posting background and sig, saying that you are open to every form of gaming is stretching it a bit

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
MohammadBadir said:
hunter_alien said:

A closed mindset is not something to be proud of.

OT: Fair enough. Nintendo gets Sonic, we get Phantasy Star.

Its obvious that platformers are performing most of the time better on Nintendo consoles, and Sonic is a platformer. Lets hope that the next entry will be a good one

lol, what closed mind? i still said that i loved the games, just that they feel like movies.

Lets be honest here, somebody with your posting background and sig, saying that you are open to every form of gaming is stretching it a bit

nope.

I own a PS3 and a PC, PS4 is pre-ordered.

there's even a PS game in my "currently playing".

i just prefer Nintendo games.

_crazy_man_ said:
orniletter said:
badgenome said:
The amazing thing is that Sonic has an audience anywhere.

oh, there is an audience and what a fine one at that....

that thing would sell like water in the desert.

F0X said:
Panama said:
Well one can only assume VGChartz numbers are horribly wrong, because according to the site's data, the console versions of generations outsold the console version of colors.

Of course, Nintendo looks like a weak proposition once we remove those dastardly handhelds from the equation.

How can you not like Handhelds?

they are right if they choose to ignore the games that sold really well on PS, Sega could say what they want, numbers dont lie. Fact is Sonic does well on systems that thrive. its really that simple, Like how they ignored, Sonic Heroes and Mega Collection doing better on PS2 than GC or Xbox. Wonder why it did better on those. If Sonic Lost World flops I wonder what they will say.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
they are right if they choose to ignore the games that sold really well on PS, Sega could say what they want, numbers dont lie. Fact is Sonic does well on systems that thrive. its really that simple, Like how they ignored, Sonic Heroes and Mega Collection doing better on PS2 than GC or Xbox. Wonder why it did better on those. If Sonic Lost World flops I wonder what they will say.

but Sonic Lost World is coming to the 3DS too :P

matter of fact im calling it now, Lost World is not going to do so hot, at least not on Wii U. THere seems to be no coverage, no commercials, and its a month away.

MohammadBadir said:
oniyide said:

there not gonna be the same game. So for all intents and purposes the versions are exclusive to their respective machines, which is why it was always strange that people combined sales for the Colors and Generations games, different teams and everything. 3ds will be fine despite them not showing anything, hell i might even get it. I got less faith in WIi U version.

oniyide said:
MohammadBadir said:
oniyide said:

there not gonna be the same game. So for all intents and purposes the versions are exclusive to their respective machines, which is why it was always strange that people combined sales for the Colors and Generations games, different teams and everything. 3ds will be fine despite them not showing anything, hell i might even get it. I got less faith in WIi U version.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of coverage for both versions, i think it's up to part 9 on GameXplain's analysis videos :P

MohammadBadir said:
oniyide said:
MohammadBadir said:
oniyide said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen a lot of coverage for both versions, i think it's up to part 9 on GameXplain's analysis videos :P

ive never even heard of that website. ANd id be willing to bet the target audience for the game hasnt heard of it either. WHere are the commericials? Why is it not on media that is actually relevant, IGN, Gamespot, (was gonna say Ninty Power but that doesnt exist anymore), Game Informer. Why on AMazon is their not only NO videos but not even screen shots of the game? Why has no one been talking about it till now. Not even on the forums do people seem to care. W101 and Rayman were more hyped and talked about, hell damn Lego City got more attention. 

AND the 3ds version is going up against freaking Pokemon? Good luck Sega, you're gonna need it.